celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Do you all hate everyone except GAGA? This is so so saddening to see. I never ever saw a thread where everyone universally appreciating an Artist. Don't you all come for me with Ariana, before ROM she was another victim of GGD. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sneaky Oliver

Well I guess her second era wouldn't come anytime soon with or without pandemics so...

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Do you all hate everyone except GAGA? This is so so saddening to see. I never ever saw a thread where everyone universally appreciating an Artist. Don't you all come for me with Ariana, before ROM she was another victim of GGD. 

Tbh this is something I've been wondering for a while now

3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

As if they don’t hate on Gaga :bear:

My Name Isnt Alice
8 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

can't wait to dance to Billie 
giphy-downsized.gif

Wtf is your avi lmao :lmao:

alsemanche

GGD hating on Billie for literally no reason? Groundbreaking :huntyga:

OT: I totally understand why. I hope the pandemic doesn't last too long (for many reason, not just Billie obviously), I'm really excited to see what they bring next! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Blastertoyo

I think the main reason is if they release a record now, Billie would have to play it during the Where Do We Go tour and since that never finished, they can’t release a new record until she toured the last album.

Its Billies debut still, why rush a second record when they haven’t made all the money they can from the first and everyone will listen to her second record anyway 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Wtf is your avi lmao :lmao:

2 talented women 
reslihy.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived