💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish and Finneas won't release an album during the pandemic

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Billie Eilish‘s new album will not be released until she can safely tour, her brother and producer Finneas has said.

In a new interview with Australian newspaper The Herald Sun, Finneas said he didn’t want his or Eilish’s new albums to “be a bummer COVID record”.

“I have a desperate desire not to release them during COVID-19. It’s the vaccine record! I want it to be the album everyone’s out dancing in the streets to,” he said.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-billie-eilish-album-wont-be-released-during-the-pandemic-finneas-says-2752840?amp

If I see any hate or unnecessary shaming towards her and her brother in this thread, I will make contact the mods to permanently ban the users from this cult site

tenor.gif?itemid=11731426

:hor:

Ew, David!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I seem them fading away into obscurity where Finneas belongs! I “like” his music but it isn’t a “not release during covid-19” braggable level. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Billie Eilish‘s new album will not be released until she can safely tour, her brother and producer Finneas has said.

In a new interview with Australian newspaper The Herald Sun, Finneas said he didn’t want his or Eilish’s new albums to “be a bummer COVID record”.

“I have a desperate desire not to release them during COVID-19. It’s the vaccine record! I want it to be the album everyone’s out dancing in the streets to,” he said.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-billie-eilish-album-wont-be-released-during-the-pandemic-finneas-says-2752840?amp

If I see any hate or unnecessary shaming towards her and her brother in this thread, I will make contact the mods to permanently ban the users from this cult site

tenor.gif?itemid=11731426

:hor:

Try it! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

Since when does he or Billie make dance music? They literally make emo melancholic music :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
Just now, Melisandre said:

I seem them fading away into obscurity where Finneas belongs! I “like” his music but it isn’t a “not release during covid-19” braggable level. 

I see him fading and Billie splitting when he gets too controlling of her, her sound, and her career as she gets older and wants to take more control of her creativity. 

Then MAYBE she will make dance music but I don't put him or her and the word "dance" in the same sentence :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Million Gypsies

I get what they mean, but like we already had a really good year in music so I don't mind if theres no music from them this year :shrug:  I enjoy their music, but I don't like how they kinda shaded artists releasing during this time to help heal those who are dealing with so much, I mean Billie did release My Future during the pandemic too.  To me at least, Chromatica has helped so much during quarantine and I get to dance around in my living room safely so :staymad:

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Since when does he or Billie make dance music? They literally make emo melancholic music :billie:

I can only think of Bad Guy tbh. Maybe her next record is a dance album?

As always with Billie/Finneas threads, I finish reading the OP and then think before scrolling down “let’s see what does GGD find in here to hate on” :bear:

raragaga
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

She's gonna make us dance? interesting

very slowly

xoxo

Teletubby

can't wait to dance to Billie 
giphy-downsized.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived