๐Ÿšจ Watch the video for 911 ๐Ÿšจ

๐Ÿ’Œ The September fan envelope is here! ๐Ÿ’Œ
Sign in to follow this  
science

Signs of Life Found on Venus

M Monstre

I hope I live long enough to see the day where scientists confirm the existence of intelligent life on other planets. Can you imagine what that would do? Religion itself would be demolished...

• Like 11
  • YAAAS 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

homomo
Just now, LateToCult said:

Canโ€™t wait for the microbial life form to drop a makeup pallet.

inb4 it has a feud with james charles

• LMAO 5

calmar

Unfortunately, since being on the Venerean surface is like holding your bare hand on a stovetop while a dump truck rolls over it, we as humans won't be going there in person soon.

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Levine

Omggg

If this turns out to be true we have to make Venus viral

• YAAAS 12

DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I hope I live long enough to see the day where scientists confirm the existence of intelligent life on other planets. Can you imagine what that would do? Religion itself would be demolished...

No it wonโ€™t. No religion ever says the life on other planets isnโ€™t possible.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

homomo
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Unfortunately, since being on the Venerean surface is like holding your bare hand on a stovetop while a dump truck rolls over it, we as humans won't be going there in person soon.

We definitely could send a probe to skim the atmosphere, scoop something up, and have people research it on the International Space Station.

I was just looking at the next Hohmann transfer window from Earth to Venus, and it looks like the next best time to set sail would be next November. I wonder if this news could entice governments to work together and get a probe together in this short amount of time? If not, I think 2023/24 would be our next window.

monster

I heard this is their national anthem

Edited by monster
โ›งKein mitleid fรผr die mehrheitโ›ง
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 7

monster

Okay but if there is life on venus, can we leave them alone though? like can we NOT bother them..

โ›งKein mitleid fรผr die mehrheitโ›ง
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2

LateToCult
13 minutes ago, homomo said:

inb4 it has a feud with james charles

The Venetian microbial life form when it sees a homosexual tried to come for her bag on twitter

42-BD838-B-5-DF0-49-C2-899-D-0-CBC657619

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 15

alsemanche
1 hour ago, monster said:

Okay but if there is life on venus, can we leave them alone though? like can we NOT bother them..

Colonials are probably already planning ways to colonize the planet and exploit whatever resources they find thereย 

• Like 1

DaftFameMonster

This is the discovery of our lifetime!ย 

xoxo
  • Shook 1

Red
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Most of the religions would but some do believe in extraterrestrial life (mine, for example)

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 1

N a t h a n

Nothing there says anything about alien life, lmao it's probably about that careers thing they're tweeting about.

FFXIV WhiteMage

This is so excitingย :pray:

ย 

I wouldnโ€™t expect Venus to be habitable. It has afterall the hottest surfaceย temperature in planetaryย solar system.