Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Alicia Keys album this Friday!

Davian

Featured Posts

After postponing the album release date and pre-releasing 7 songs, Alicia Keys FINALLY announced the new date for the whole album! And it’s already this Friday, September 18th:giveup:

The new album is called ALICIA and will feature 15 songs:legend:

5-A2-BD8-E1-41-C3-4-FDF-AAAD-B95-F714-F8

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

1 minute ago, COOOK said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Will listen! :vegas:

Ava and Alicia on the same day means it’s a great day for music:firega:

Teletubby

I swear I saw this album cover long time ago so it is still not released :what:?

edit: find that she posted it in January, this album was only 6 months delayed:billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I swear I saw this album cover long time ago so it is still not released :what:?

Nope:poot: It was supposed to come out months ago but it was postponed due to COVID-19, just like Chromatica. But instead of revealing a new release date she just kept releasing songs and no further details. And now she casually reveals it’s out in less than a week:air:

Very excited

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Madame Goo Goo

Good sis was definitely waiting until she could tour so she could announce tour bundles, but then she realized that wouldn't happen anytime soon and Billboard is getting rid of your bundles anyways. This album is really really coming to flop.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Reject False Icons

I wished Alicia was still charting (her last big song was Girl on Fire) but I enjoy her natural and stripped down side:kara: 

RenegAde

The only song i liked by her recently was in common and that was like 4 years ago,  brandy and toni already delivered for Rnb dont dissapoint miss keys

Archived