💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SFA Viva Voce Valentino campaign will be STUNNING

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Update: new glimpses of the ad  :sara:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Do you guys think Elton's vocals will be on SFA Piano Version, or will it be Gaga solo? Either one sounds great to me!! :excited2:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

A guy I know (big "My mom works at Netflix" tease I know) works at Valentino or whatever, anyway he said the commercial is so stunning, like STUNNING, a full Mother Monster moment with a lot of diversity (race, shape, ecc).

3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Do you guys think Elton's vocals will be on SFA Piano Version, or will it be Gaga solo? Either one sounds great to me!! :excited2:

May...be?

Elton was in front of a green screen a few days back so who knows :excited2:

We also don't know if we'll get an acoustic rendition of the full song or just a 30-60 sec commercial

Either way, I'm hella excited! :excited:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

4 minutes ago, Sebs said:

A guy I know (big "My mom works at Netflix" tease I know) works at Valentino or whatever, anyway he said the commercial is so stunning, like STUNNING, a full Mother Monster moment with a lot of diversity (race, shape, ecc).

Oh wow now THAT would be really beautiful, but coming from her and Valentino I expect nothing less.

Thanks for sharing!

🥺❤️

Second ad snippet

G U C C I
5 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

"To imagine a trail that would entice every woman to wear her voice and proclaim her message, Valentino beauty worked with master perfumers Honorine Blanc and Amandine Clerc Marie to create a great woody floral perfume. In the continuity of the Born in Rome campaign, the first launch in the L'Oréal era, Valentino beauty wanted to rely once again on photographers Inez and Vinoodh to translate this sharing of emotions. Like those broadcast by Lady Gaga who, for the campaign, will interpret a song from her new album released in 2020. (reserved reproduction)"

Maybe Raul shot these pictures but Inez and Vinoodh are credited with the video and overall campaign?

Archived