Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica mask

Karen Smith

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Hi y'all I hope you're doing well :kiss:

I was bored as usual :cryga: and I started making a new mask with Chromatica a few days ago. I sew it myself, it is not a ready-made mask. I embroidered the mark in the middle with a thread, it may seem a little crooked on the face but it is symmetrical. I added some glitter because everything with glitter looks better :vegas: What do you think? I know it's not so good but I just wanted to show you this :ohwell:

I think I saw something similar to this on the Gaga's VMAs performance. 

f074233cb90543fb754f7d4c2ebdf122.jpg

c633289533977e978a2c8d8720d0c4f5.jpg

Perfect for Halloween :vegas:

It's so cool!! I think I am gonna go as a Green Tribe Chromatican for Halloween, so I need to make me a cyberpunk mask here soon :legend:

Did you use a pattern or a tutorial or anything like that to help you?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

It's so cool!! I think I am gonna go as a Green Tribe Chromatican for Halloween, so I need to make me a cyberpunk mask here soon :legend:

Did you use a pattern or a tutorial or anything like that to help you?

Thank you :heart: yeah you should do it, I think halloween is perfect time to making that mask.

I had no pattern, just looked at the Gaga's picture with her chromatica mask and also her VMA's performance. There were some dancers with similar masks. Just check on the Internet how to sew mask, it's really easy. Then I just added some metal spikes and some chain. I also think I'm gonna do some other masks with chromatica but with some bigger spikes. When you'll doing your mask please show us the final result! :kiss:

Archived