• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The ad hasn't even been released yet and somehow "the hype is gone"? :bear:

Y'all do too much :saladga:

If it’s not coming out for me to listen to, then yes idgaf:bear:

I’ll watch the video a couple of times for Gaga and enjoy it, but I’ll probably be done with it.

i do agree it’s too soon to make a big deal of and make hypotheticals. But I can’t help but fear her team will be dumb and not give this a release. 

1 minute ago, paradox said:

Not all of you collapsing over a few notes on a piano :selena:

As we SHOULD

tenor.gif?itemid=9706325

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

If it’s not coming out for me to listen to, then yes idgaf:bear:

I’ll watch the video a couple of times for Gaga and enjoy it, but I’ll probably be done with it.

i do agree it’s too soon to make a big deal of and make hypotheticals. But I can’t help but fear her team will be dumb and not give this a release. 

Sad

It's primarily being used to sell both the product and the album. If we get the full song, great. If not, who cares? It's not like a full acoustic version has to necessarily come. The album would still get promoted

At least don't ruin the vibe and the excitement for others before it's even released :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ArtpopAct2
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Sad

It's primarily being used to sell both the product and the album. If we get the full song, great. If not, who cares? The album would still get promoted

At least don't ruin the vibe and the excitement for others before it's even released :bear:

I suppose you’re right

cant help but view it as a wasted opportunity if it doesn’t come though.

It’s mainly me just trying to prepare myself for the possibility now instead of hyping it up and then having to complain when it doesn’t happen

ELECTROHEART

Sounds beautiful and a bit dark at the same time :diane:

I just hope this to be a solo version :duck:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

My Name Isnt Alice
7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

As we SHOULD

tenor.gif?itemid=9706325

What's with that CD? Is that the original LG5?

12 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

What's with that CD? Is that the original LG5?

Yes

Includes Million Reasons [SOPHIE and Blessed Madonna Remix]

tenor.gif?itemid=9706325

numb the flame

I hope we get the full version through a behind the scenes video of the photoshoot or something even if it doesn't get released on iTunes or Spotify. At least that way we can rip the audio from the video

Archived