Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Valentino Beauty posts Sine From Above acoustic instrumental snippet

Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

Voce Viva promotion starts :bradley: Also, apologies for the wordy "acoustic instrumental snippet", gotta keep it descriptive to not ruin your runs to this thread :messga:

As of now, we know that the commercial will use acoustic SFA, but we don't know if it's in full or just a part/s. The advert's supposed to be released this 16th :pawsup:

UPDATE: 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the notes are different from the original!!

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Holy SH*T this sounds BEAUTIFUL AAAHHH

I KNEW this was going to be a SERVE but this sounds BREATHTAKING

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

This might actually make me like the song omg the snippet sounds good:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Can't wait for this, I feel Gaga puts in the work to make sure her songs sound good in multiple styles and versions 

I always let the good ones go

2 minutes ago, Qiyana said:

Can't wait for this, I feel Gaga puts in the work to make sure her songs sound good in multiple styles and versions 

She's a genius improviser, and playing jazz with Tony taught her so much! She literally said something along these lines in an interview, how she learned to improvise better with Tony's help :diane:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived