💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Single Covers + Picture Discs *updated*

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Full IG post:

I always thought that there should be at least 2 songs from each acts as singles. As a little manager myself :classy:, I chose to create single covers for my choice of singles for the album (assuming the pandemic did not happen but the album release is still on the 29th of May). I tried to follow the same style of the Free Woman Honey Dijon Realness Mix cover, but I added a little twist to it to make it more unique.

First single: Alice

C01-ALICE.pngpost12-02.jpg

I think with the start of the story of Chromatica, Alice would have been a great lead single. Like Stupid Love, we are introduced to different tribes. I imagine it in the end of the video, where we see her being surrounded by these tribes, with a confused look on her face. I think it would have been cool if we did not see much of the tribes from the start.

Second single: Rain On Me with Ariana Grande

C02-RAINONME.pngpost12-03.jpg

Another song from Act I. and here we are introduced to a new tribe. I think it is a perfect second single and a great way to hype the dance vibes of the album. The video continues the story line of Alice.

Third single: Replay

C03-REPLAY.pngpost12-04.jpg

The start of Act II. I think the third single should be released a week before the album release, also acting as a promo single. The video would be a continuation to Rain On Me, we see her mind (like in the cover) wired to her body. The cover also is a metaphor on how her PTSD affected/triggered her fibromyalgia, hence why there's wires connected to her body parts.

Fourth singles: Sour Candy with BLACKPINK and Sine From Above with Elton John

C04-SOUR-CANDY.pngpost12-05.jpgC04-SINE-FROM-ABOVE.pngpost12-06.jpg

Dual singles? Yes! I think for us fans it would have been a cool gift to have more videos explaining the story of the other tribes in Chromatica. In Sour Candy, we explore more on the tribes of Kindness PunksFreedom FightersCyber Kids, and the purple tribe. In Sine From Above, which is the start of Act III, we are introduced to another new tribe, the Spiritual Ones. I see Sour Candy being a single on the Asian markets, while Sine From Above on the US/European markets. On the visuals, Sour Candy will continue of the story of Replay, while Sine From Above will continue the story of Sour Candy.
I really think it would be a waste putting both BLACKPINK and Elton John on the same album and not releasing them as singles.

Last single: Babylon

C05-BABYLON.pngpost12-07.jpg

A great way to hype the tour! (Assuming the tour will be on early 2021) The last single of the album will be a hype single for the tour, released just weeks before the tour starts. I see the video as a continuation of Sine From Above, and a dance party at the end with all of the tribes. A celebration of love.

This is not me bashing the current single/aesthetic choices. I am very much contented with what we have now, I just wanted to share my art with you and my choices (probably my favorite songs from the album) for the album as singles.:party:

post12-09.jpg

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

My Name Isnt Alice

Girl this is BEST i've seen so far and the alice and babylon are my favs :firega:

One word to describe them : Balanced

Million Gypsies

These are AMAZING wow :firega:, they really look super polished and better than what they actually put out for the Honey Dijon Realness remix :ladyhaha:

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, MillionGypsies said:

These are AMAZING wow :firega:, they really look super polished and better than what they actually put out for the Honey Dijon Realness remix :ladyhaha:

That cover looks amazing :dom:

Million Gypsies
58 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

That cover looks amazing :dom:

Don't get me wrong, it's not horrible :huntyga: but I can barely see Gaga's face in it that's all :triggered:

imnotyourbabe10

She needs to pull a MARINA and do what she did with FROOT and release a vinyl for each song on the record.

OP: your work is amazing!

warhol killer
15 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

She needs to pull a MARINA and do what she did with FROOT and release a vinyl for each song on the record.

OP: your work is amazing!

UGH imagine!!

I might do the other songs if I have time.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

HeavyMetalLover
3 hours ago, MillionGypsies said:

Don't get me wrong, it's not horrible :huntyga: but I can barely see Gaga's face in it that's all :triggered:

But she’s serving us cake. :huntyga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

This is so beautiful holy sh!t! :applause::heart:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived