• Last Reply
Bradley
6 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

If it is his then :ally:

if it is not his then :ally: as well

took me a while to get it but wow that lowkey is hot. :ally:

Married the Night
4 hours ago, monster said:

Im pretty sure i wouldnt send a screen recording to my brother if my c0ck was in it

Pretty sure regardless of WHO did it they forgot it was there...so that’s irrelevant. 

MonsterSince2008
17 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well just go on Twitter it can be found very easily :staymad:

I  can't find it :(

HeavyMetalLover

People need to stop saying that they can’t find it. Please. :bear: There are several posts in this thread replying to the same type of comment. Guess you didn’t find those, either. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

4 hours ago, monster said:

Not people comparing this to gaga like..

Gaga literally has exposed (or given us VERY close to exposure) herself to us before like literally look up lg nips and you've got screen grabs from 5ft2, some of her very daring outfits, etc. We've applauded her for pushing boundaries and doing what most pop artist wouldnt dare do, yes?

Her vajayjay too:trollga: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH

8 minutes ago, MonsterSince2008 said:

I  can't find it :(

Hunty just search "Chris Evan's d*ck" and it's literally in about a thousand posts... It's a screen shot of a camera roll.

imnotyourbabe10

Not trying to crap on the parade, here.  I also looked and have been enjoying the hell out of this thread.

However, can we just speak to how hypersexualized our society is?  It is kind of wild.  We are sexual creatures, no doubt -- but I'm always surprised to see how sexuality and sex itself can generate so much commotion (and almost regardless of sexuality -- of course the gay male population is a bit even more hypersexualized, though).  I guess it isn't much of a problem as it is a commentary on how repressed sexuality can be -- and how the opposite extremes of sexuality can look. 
There's got to be a middle ground we come to someday -- where we embrace ourselves as erotic, sexual creatures but not go wild over celebrities and pørn.  As the wonderful second wave feminist icon Gloria Steinem has suggested: we need more erotica in life and not pørnography.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk :laughga: 
Keep having fun...I was just reflecting some food for thought...on GGD...:awkney:

MonsterSince2008
Just now, paradox said:

Hunty just search "Chris Evan's d*ck" and it's literally in about a thousand posts... It's a screen shot of a camera roll.

Omg I have just found it

and I'm not disappointed. :)

Archived