• Last Reply
Nuggets
Nuggets
Just now, Ronk said:

Did you get my rates?

yup!

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Nuggets

It is with a heavy heart that i must inform you the first song to kiss us goodbye is this masterpice...

PlushSecondAdmiralbutterfly-size_restric

-

-

-

GleefulAstonishingCanine-size_restricted

Highest Score: 10 (x2) - Andrew23, SLAG

Lowest Score: 0 (x4) - @Arbmonster, @PerfectCure, @HoneyB, @Hades

Comments

Spoiler

COOOK - I never understood the hate this song has...

heygurlhi - not as bad as ppl say but that blahbla part doesnt help, how she could follow up on NRO with this idk

Irrelevant - whoever decided to release this after NRO is dumb lmao. it's not bad and the percussion is cute and i like the "i just can't believe" part and the final chorus is nice. but i wouldn't go out of my way to listen nnn.

SLAG - It took me a while to get into Small Talk but I really like the song now. It's super fun and very catchy.

TwilightMonster - I used to dislike this song but now I really like it. I do think she should have waited to release this one though. She had more potential with NRO.

HoneyB - An abomination and should've been forgotten and ignored and the GP agrees!

whoresup - This was such a let down after NRO and just do boring.

Hades - I don't acknowledge this. Sorry Klowns.

DIamondking - I never got the hate for this song even though I agree that this shouldn't have been a single knowing what we could have got instead

Monstertoronto - I think this is a bop I don’t get the hate.

Poltergeist - I never liked this song, I don't know what's really wrong with it. It just doesn't click

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Lorde Von Kok

I'm sorry, what :bear: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Archived