• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nuggets said:

AstonishingUnderstatedBassethound-size_r

Highest Score: 11(x4) - @SLAG, @Creyk, @777777777777777777, @ChromaticRaccoon

Lowest Score: 0(x1) - @BillieGOAT

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

COOOK - If you're aware of One Of The Boys this song will take you there. It has a very promising start that ended up consistent in energy and production, but this is not necessarily a bad thing for this song. Reminds me of Sara Bareilles' I Choose You

HoneyB🙂

heygurlhi - meh

BillieGOAT - The plucky strings are a nightmare

SLAG - I LOVE this song! It's my favorite on the album and the first that stuck at first listen. I really appreciate the message and simple production.

Hades - This is not only a skip i just couldn't finish it once.

Diamondking - It's good but placing it right after Daisies did the song no favor

Monstertoronto - A lovely song

Poltergeist - Boring, sorry

Candy Gaga - I know a lot of people find this lackluster but I love everything about this song from the lyrics to her voice and it's simplicity chorus could be better tho.

Huttont - The only thing I don’t like is the repeating lyric “grow right through the cracks.”

Irrelevant - The plucked strings are cute but the song is just ok overall. I actually enjoy how the chorus goes nowhere and the bridge is nice.

whoresup - Cheesy lyrics and boring production. This is very poor when you think back to her past work

This is SO f*cked! You all REALLY have NO taste:cyanlights:

1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

Comments:

Hide contents

COOOK - If you're aware of One Of The Boys this song will take you there. It has a very promising start that ended up consistent in energy and production, but this is not necessarily a bad thing for this song. Reminds me of Sara Bareilles' I Choose You

HoneyB🙂

heygurlhi - meh

SLAG - I LOVE this song! It's my favorite on the album and the first that stuck at first listen. I really appreciate the message and simple production.

Diamondking - It's good but placing it right after Daisies did the song no favor

Candy Gaga - I know a lot of people find this lackluster but I love everything about this song from the lyrics to her voice and it's simplicity chorus could be better tho.

Huttont - The only thing I don’t like is the repeating lyric “grow right through the cracks.”

Irrelevant - The plucked strings are cute but the song is just ok overall. I actually enjoy how the chorus goes nowhere and the bridge is nice.

whoresup - Cheesy lyrics and boring production. This is very poor when you think back to her past work

Happy The Office GIF

COME ON GAYS!!

Lorde Von Kok
2 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Comments:

Hide contents

HoneyB🙂

heygurlhi - meh

you really skipped all my comments :bear: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

BillieGOAT
2 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

HoneyB🙂

heygurlhi - meh

The way I won :queenga:

Nuggets

When in a few months these gifs expire and someone tries to read the results... :bear:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived