💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || SMILE 🎪

Nuggets

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I thought this would be top 3.  But all five songs left are flawless so. 

Mte

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets

NaiveIdleAidi-size_restricted.gif

Highest Score: 11(x2) - , @Animal Claws, @Inferno

Lowest Score: 6,3(x1) - @whoresup

Comments:

Spoiler

COOOK - An atmosferic song with a catchy chorus, yet it doesn't go anywhere else, lacking that extra punch that screams "hit"

heygurlhi - wtf whas those singles

Irrelevant - I actually love the verses and the pre-chorus here, but again the chorus is not it (better than CAIL tho).

SLAG - If ROM & 1000 Doves had a baby Teary Eyes would be the result. I love everything about this song. I just wish the "Keep on dancing" was repeated a bit more at the end.

TwilightMonster - Tbh I wasn’t the biggest fan of this one when the album first came out, but now it’s one of the ones I LOVE to play when listening to the album.

MANiCURE 6 - Could have been better but still a bop

HoneyB - Can’t get the chorus out of my head!

whoresup - Pretty dull and doesn’t really go anywhere. Very mediocre.

Hades - This is exactly what i need from Katy. Seductive track.

Monstertoronto - A bop

Poltergeist - It's pretty fun, but not really memorable

CandyGaga - Cute Euro-Dance bop but why did they autotuned her voice that much it add nothing artistically to the song.

Robyn's tease, but a tad worse. Could've been better Katheryn.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

TeenIdle
9 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

#5 Daisies #4 Teary Eyes #3 CAIL #2 Tucked #1 NRO

I'm manifesting

Pray I Hope GIF

Everything going according to plan so far whew

Nuggets

MinorSpectacularAffenpinscher-size_restr

Highest Score: 11(x4) - @Creyk, @TwilightMonster, @Poltergeist, @Candy Gaga

Lowest Score: 3(x1) - @Inferno

Comments:

Spoiler

COOOK - Repetitive but addictive, probably why after the first chorus the words "i'll cry about it later" keep playing in my head while the song is on another verse. I feel like it's a grower.

heygurlhi - bop

Irrelevant - The song overall is nice to listen to. I actually quite like the atmosphere of the instrumental, as well as the instrumental break with the electric guitar. The chorus is way too repetitive and mediocre though.

SLAG - This is one of the best songs on the album. The lyrics and production are great. I was hooked as soon as it started.

TwilightMonster - Iconic. I was not expecting it to be this good. The guitar solo alone makes the song an 11 for me.

MANiCURE 6 - Everything is perfect in this song ! I love it cause it has a really sexy vibe to it !

HoneyB - This seems to be the fan favorite for everyone and I LOVE it but if I’m being honest I think it’s overrated hihi

whoresup - Very repetitive. Just those two lines over and over again. ‘I’ll cry about it later, tonight I’m having fun/getting some’.

Hades - It's definitely a single choice contender. It's not the typical Katy Perry banger but it works. Her vocals suit this type of tempo.

Inferno - I really dislike the chorus, not into the melody or anything about this track. honestly surprised that its become the standout track for most people

DiamondKing - I'll riot if this won't get the single treatment

Monstertoronto - Catchy and fun

Poltergeist - My absolute favorite, the best song from Katy since a long time. Gives me Wtiness vibes, which is great!

This one is my favourite. I love it the more I listen to it and the instrumental solo bridge at the end is wonderful.

I love the intention, but I don't like the execution. Something about the vocals sounding like inside a box is bothering me heavy. The underwhelming ending is also meh. A skip, sorry GGD.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived