Nuggets

Featured Posts

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nuggets said:

Any predictions for the top 5?

BC538-D0-B-D622-40-AE-A414-6-DB03-EB0-BE

I have a hunch it'll be Daisies, Teary Eyes, Cry About It Later, Tucked and Never Really Over :poot: 

Musery

Just now, Nuggets said:

Any predictions for the top 5?

BC538-D0-B-D622-40-AE-A414-6-DB03-EB0-BE

1- NRO

2- Daisies 

3- CAIL

4- Teary Eyes

5- Tucked

COME ON GAYS!!

Teletubby

#1 Cry About It Later
Tonight I'm havin' fun

tumblr_n7opzaDnjP1svi3flo1_500.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Nuggets

FelineMiserableHomalocephale-size_restri

Highest Score: 11(x1) - @Levitation

Lowest Score: 4.5 (x1) - @Inferno

Comments

Spoiler

COOOK - Although it grew on me more than I can admit, the production swallows the importance of its powerful and inspirational lyrics.

heygurlhi - 10/10

Irrelevant - Beautiful song, and deserved so much more. I love the production and the melodies and her vocals.

SLAG - I'm surprised by how well this song tied into the album. I thought it would've stuck out because of how stripped back it was but I was pleasantly surprised.

TwilightMonster - Beautiful song. I love it so much.

Aubbie - Underrated! I almost wish the acoustic version was the one on the tracklist

HoneyB - I thought it was an... interesting choice for a single but listening to it on the album and being a song dedicated to her daughter, I love it way more now

whoresup - Far from her best single but it’s better than a lot of this album. Cute song, not amazing.

Hades - Grew on me so much. It's definitely not lead single material but i appreciate it more now.

Monstertoronto - This grew on me more and more and now I love it.

Poltergeist - Amazing song, very emotional, I love the fact that the title's the same as her daughter's name! <3

CandyGaga - Underrated song. One of the best on the album.

I like Daisies. I think it didn't deserve the fall from grace, but it wasn't as strong as previous singles. Very "Baby-of-Rise-and-Part-of-Me-who-smoked-a-big-joint". You heard that right.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

1- NRO

2- Daisies 

3- CAIL

4- Teary Eyes

5- Tucked

Same as my list

I live outside the space time continuum.

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

FelineMiserableHomalocephale-size_restri

Highest Score: 11(x1) - @Levitation

Lowest Score: 4.5 (x1) - @Inferno

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

Highest Score:

Lowest Score:

Comments:

COOOK - Although it grew on me more than I can admit, the production swallows the importance of its powerful and inspirational lyrics.

heygurlhi - 10/10

Irrelevant - Beautiful song, and deserved so much more. I love the production and the melodies and her vocals.

SLAG - I'm surprised by how well this song tied into the album. I thought it would've stuck out because of how stripped back it was but I was pleasantly surprised.

TwilightMonster - Beautiful song. I love it so much.

Aubbie - Underrated! I almost wish the acoustic version was the one on the tracklist

HoneyB - I thought it was an... interesting choice for a single but listening to it on the album and being a song dedicated to her daughter, I love it way more now

whoresup - Far from her best single but it’s better than a lot of this album. Cute song, not amazing.

Hades - Grew on me so much. It's definitely not lead single material but i appreciate it more now.

Monstertoronto - This grew on me more and more and now I love it.

Poltergeist - Amazing song, very emotional, I love the fact that the title's the same as her daughter's name! <3

CandyGaga - Underrated song. One of the best on the album.

I like Daisies. I think it didn't deserve the fall from grace, but it wasn't as strong as previous singles. Very "Baby-of-Rise-and-Part-of-Me-who-smoked-a-big-joint". You heard that right.

I thought this would be top 3.  But all five songs left are flawless so. 

Archived