Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy's album expected to drop out of the top 50 in its second week

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

Just now, AndiGaga said:

:huntyga:

She will not even be in the top 200 Year end charts

Smile will no doubt outsell Chromatica! Katy is HUGE.

BYE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed Smile and it deserves better! It’s by no means her best album, and I get where people are coming from in that she hasn’t exactly evolved as an artist in comparison to others. But I still enjoy Katy and hope she can have a big resurgence Again, which I still think is very much possible! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

TimisaMonster

And to think I remember that live stream of the fan that told her to her face he didn't like Smile... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

15 minutes ago, Phlop said:

That doesn’t mean anything! Madonna drops out of the top 50 too! When you are as iconic as them this happens. Just wait til end of the year sales or the tour. That’s where Katy slays. 

M's 6th studio album didn't drop out of top 50 the 2nd week

Reality
10 minutes ago, Levine said:

Sad for the person, but the album is garbaj

I feel like y'all are only saying this cause it's Katy. If Gaga released the same album, everyone would be like, "Oh my god this is the best album ever!!!!!!!!!!!"

🃏🖤👹

hankhatesyouall
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I feel like y'all are only saying this cause it's Katy. If Gaga released the same album, everyone would be like, "Oh my god this is the best album ever!!!!!!!!!!!"

NRO is objectively the only song on the album. The rest of the songs are super lazy and predictable. 

Reality
4 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

NRO is objectively the only song on the album. The rest of the songs is super lazy and predictable. 

Teary Eyes, Cry About it Later, Not the End of the World, Champagne Problems, and Only Love are great too. The album has some duds like Smile and Resilient, but overall it's a good pop album.

It's nothing amazing or show-stopping, but it's not the shitshow that everyone says it is. 

🃏🖤👹

Smile has zero cohesion, it feels like it’s a random playlist from her discography. She really needs to bring something new to the table next time.

KennyRichie

Well what were we expecting? It is not a good album. And the lack of promotion and track listing on Spotify playlists is answered simple: it just didn’t catch up.

and this is not the end of the world, she could have another successful album, this is just not it.

44 minutes ago, GC1234 said:

I enjoyed Smile and it deserves better! It’s by no means her best album, and I get where people are coming from in that she hasn’t exactly evolved as an artist in comparison to others. But I still enjoy Katy and hope she can have a big resurgence Again, which I still think is very much possible! 

Mte.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived