đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

2021 Gaga Grammy Submissions

lady siwa

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

But it still could’ve been nominated if it was the same song. It was just the fact that it was released later that it was eligible to be nominated. Not that it was different.

Post-album singles have the release date of the album. 911 will never be eligible for a GRAMMY unless she releases a new version of it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss
On 9/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, Anderson123 said:

Chromatica - Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album. 

Rain On Me - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Pop Duo/Group. 

Stupid Love - Pop Vocal Performance. 

Yes to this and probably also Rain On Me for Short Form Music Video.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:19 PM, Mr S said:

Well there's Best instrumental composition which doesn't specify it must be albums so hopefully she can submit there. 

In the event that it applies, I believe that the nomination / award would not be for her but for the composers of the work.

6 minutes ago, Tim10 said:

In the event that it applies, I believe that the nomination / award would not be for her but for the composers of the work.

Gaga and Morgan Kibby are the composers but I don't think it would be eligible anyway.

On 28/9/2020 at 1:32, doppelganger said:

Pop Vocal it is then. Which means Chromatica will go head to head with Taylor. We're not winning that because Folklore is set to the biggest album of the year and also highly acclaimed. 

I'm hoping Gaga gets at least one for Pop Duo with ROM. 

Technically folklore is not pop, apple music calls it "alternative" and we know that at the Grammys there is a category for that genre, what we should fear in the pop vocal category is undoubtedly Dua Lipa's "Future Nostalgia" that also received the same critical acclaim.

On 9/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, KEVIN STEVE said:

Post-album singles have the release date of the album. 911 will never be eligible for a GRAMMY unless she releases a new version of it

I don't think so, in my opinion 911 should be eligible for the 2022 Grammys just like Katy Perry's Firework in 2012.

1 hour ago, Tim10 said:

I don't think so, in my opinion 911 should be eligible for the 2022 Grammys just like Katy Perry's Firework in 2012.

You are correct. "911" is eligible next year unless Chromatica wins an album Grammy. 

Archived