celeb

Madeon debunks 911 being a single: "I was just speculating, I have no clue"

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

Okay VMA performance, a whole choreography, and all the sirens posted on instagram. I’m sure 911 is the next single, he just spilled the beans a little early. I’m sure even a viewer of the VMA’s think 911 is her next single.

elijahfan

I mean, you guys really need to understand that it's none of her collaborators' role to announce anything. I agree the statement was confusing, but always take any info coming from anyone other than her or Bobby with a grain of salt.

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Okay VMA performance, a whole choreography, and all the sirens posted on instagram. I’m sure 911 is the next single, he just spilled the beans a little early. I’m sure even a viewer of the VMA’s think 911 is her next single.

Yeah a little part of me feels like he let it slip and got scolded by team Gaga, we know they tend to do that. Another part of me thinks he's genuinely clueless - he was just a co-producer on this one song, it's not like he's involved in the day to day rollout of the album. I really don't know, I guess we'll see.

alsemanche

Leaked documents of how Gaga threatened Madeon to debunk the news

madeon.jpg

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I- Girl, It was a single :messga:

Not in the US. 

She/Her/Hers

ChromaticRaccoon
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Not in the US. 

Yeah but... it was in other countries so.. it was still a single

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, BABBLAX said:

Gaga's manager

Thanks I didn't know that I thought she changed her manager after Joanne era :billie:

flyaway
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Even if it comes from Gaga, you still shouldn't believe her.

While Lady Gaga had previously promised to debut new songs on tour, last night’s show was strictly kept to fan favourites from across her five albums – as well as the one-off single ‘The Cure’.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-kicks-off-setlist-photos-video-tickets-2119949

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

I'm still mad at her for not releasing it. 

Archived