Massive Monster
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I can't believe he lied to us.

gaga0001.jpg

SHE IS STUNNING :tony:

Kind regards

Bradley
13 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly don't believe anything unless it comes from Gaga, this all feels like when we thought ARUTW was gonna be a single. :bradley: 

Even if it comes from Gaga, you still shouldn't believe her.

While Lady Gaga had previously promised to debut new songs on tour, last night’s show was strictly kept to fan favourites from across her five albums – as well as the one-off single ‘The Cure’.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-kicks-off-setlist-photos-video-tickets-2119949

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

ChromaticRaccoon
24 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly don't believe anything unless it comes from Gaga, this all feels like when we thought ARUTW was gonna be a single. :bradley: 

I- Girl, It was a single :messga:

erm, so i guess that means that 911 is not going to be the next single? Because if it was they wouldn't have got him to correct himself

6 minutes ago, Bottom said:

erm, so i guess that means that 911 is not going to be the next single? Because if it was they wouldn't have got him to correct himself

Or they told him he can’t disclose anything about it yet 

COME ON GAYS!!

donatellab
20 minutes ago, Bottom said:

He can’t announce Gaga’s new single before her. He would’ve had to say that either way. If it is indeed the next single, then he needed to do damage control, and say that he doesn’t know, because the next single is Gaga’s to announce. If it isn’t the next single, and he wrongly announced it, then they would’ve asked to remove the tweets or say it, so there wouldn’t be no false information or lies going around. This doesn’t mean 911 isn’t the next single.

She/Her/Hers

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, BABBLAX said:

I'm sure that the 911 is the next single. The words he said on the video seems so sure and clear. Then Bobby called him and told him "Gaga announce the next single, not you :dom:"

Who is Bobby? 

Archived