Madeon debunks 911 being a single: "I was just speculating, I have no clue"

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticRaccoon
1 hour ago, messybottom said:

as he should!! we don't need another round of atrocious radio callout scores. let's wait for something a little more relatable and GP-friendly to be the single :coffee:

It hit #76 in Australia already, Even if it flops in America, I'm sure it'll do amazing everywhere else 

I dont know why y‘all think it is cancelled.

He just said he doesn’t know, probably he is not allowed to reveal anything about it yet

COME ON GAYS!!

I'm sure that the 911 is the next single. The words he said on the video seems so sure and clear. Then Bobby called him and told him "Gaga announce the next single, not you :dom:"

Bradley
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

He confirmed it but I'm sure Gaga or her team said to backtrack since they haven't officially announced it yet... :smh:

in before

"Bobby we're not using the single."

Bradley
25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm so mad(eon) :saladga: I already prepped my body to die at 911 all over again :saladga:

Somebody patch the line :cryga:

Our biggest enemy is Lady Gaga I guess

partysick.thumb.jpg.95f33b626f2545532a1f

If that’s true he is a freakin moron. He better just be covering up for leaking the info. You can’t say it’s the next single and then say “oh no I have no idea”. Seriously...

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

He confirmed it but I'm sure Gaga or her team said to backtrack since they haven't officially announced it yet... :smh:

Exactly, doesn’t wanna get his ass fired lol 😆. Anyone who can’t see this ....:toofunny: thinks Chromatica II is the next single. 
“Guys trust me Chromatica II is the next single, look she performed 10 seconds of it, it will be a art piece”

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly don't believe anything unless it comes from Gaga, this all feels like when we thought ARUTW was gonna be a single. :bradley: 

Archived