💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon Confirms 911 As The Next Single

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Hopefully we finally get a visual that has her former era personas battling it out with each other a la LWYM

I'll stan it regardless but please God no. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

Another Chromatica single, another leak Shahrukh Khan Omg GIF by bypriyashahI just *wish* she releases the video tomorrow 

she allegedly filmed it on the same week as the vmas (i suppose they took advantage of the fact that they had to film the performance so they recorded the 911 video as well) so i'm guessing is kinda early for a video? idk i hope i'm wrong

... and now i just sit in silence.

Maybe I’m wrong because anything can happen, but I’m 99% sure if it’s coming on Friday that she would have announced it beforehand lol. So don’t meltdown people, it’s not gonna be this week.

ArtpopAct2

The Jo account is actually her? It’s speaking like a fake insider not the grandma-on-social media that Gaga usually serves:toofunny:

StarstruckIllusion

Finallyyyy 😭 I hope she performs it on TV the same week the video drops. 

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

The Jo account is actually her? It’s speaking like a fake insider not the grandma-on-social media that Gaga usually serves:toofunny:

Yes. It's either her or someone on her team.

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga must’ve gave them the all clear to hype up 911 as the next single before she drops the music video, bit over waiting not knowing when it’s gonna drop but at least we’re getting another single. :yennefer:

Daylight Jokers

I do wonder how radio's going to play this song. Will they include Chromatica II? The song sounds incomplete without it.

Archived