Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madeon Confirms 911 As The Next Single

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my fav song, I kind of feel it was picked as a single because of the hype about the transition from Chromatica 2. I love how she translated the subject matter into a pop song, it's just not something that gets me dancing, I can't find the groove. Not that it really matters now the clubs are closed. Fav or not, It's very exciting to have another single and video. Secretly hoping for something dark and beautiful like this:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Not my fav song, I kind of feel it was picked as a single because of the hype about the transition from Chromatica 2. I love how she translated the subject matter into a pop song, it's just not something that gets me dancing, I can't find the groove. Not that it really matters now the clubs are closed. Fav or not, It's very exciting to have another single and video. Secretly hoping for something dark and beautiful like this:

Thank you for sharing your story with us you're such a brave human being :kiss:

3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

LOL? I guess? Why this sour puss quote? Should I praise a song into the heavens that is not my fav? Grow up.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

alsemanche
4 hours ago, Brainiac said:

eeeekk

Pretty sure he said this because her team told him to/he realized he had no right to be the first to announce it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Pretty sure he said this because her team told him to/he realized he had no right to be the first to announce it. 

Or maybe its not the single :vegas:

End Racism Now

ToxicHot

clowns

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Guest Messy vers
3 hours ago, Little99 said:

Lmao but actually he shared his opinion in such polite way without "i don't like it so it will flop":triggered:

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Messy vers said:

Lmao but actually he shared his opinion in such polite way without "i don't like it so it will flop":triggered:

But I never said he didn't :triggered:

Archived