Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Stupid Love is now Gold in Australia

Born in Chromatica

Featured Posts

Economy
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

With Canada, it debuted high and served longevity compared to other major markets like Germany and New Zealand. I don't think a #7 debut is bad though, I don't get why it would be if it debuted in the top 10

ROM did better in Australia than SL. It debuted at #2 and stayed there for 2 weeks.

I guess compared to the US. Cuz in the US is debuted in the top 5 but then it fell quickly whereas in Canada I held in the charts way longer

And I think ROM did better than SL just about everywhere so that's not exactly news. It was #1 here as well (only for 1 week tho) but it lasted ages in top 10. Actually last week it was still top 10

Economy
6 hours ago, Twitter said:

Next stop platinum. :firega: 

And my mom works at Netflix. It's all real

Happy Star Trek GIF

Jk. But seriously tho isn't platinum like 4X gold or something?  It won't get it if it only got gold now

20 minutes ago, Economy said:

I guess compared to the US. Cuz in the US is debuted in the top 5 but then it fell quickly whereas in Canada I held in the charts way longer

And I think ROM did better than SL just about everywhere so that's not exactly news. It was #1 here as well (only for 1 week tho) but it lasted ages in top 10. Actually last week it was still top 10

ROM has spent 15 weeks in the top 10 in Canada :air:

Taste :vegas:

Economy
4 minutes ago, Curunir said:

ROM has spent 15 weeks in the top 10 in Canada :air:

Taste :vegas:

What if it's the hit of the year here? :omg:

What other songs would compete for that? I know Rockstar and The Box were also really big

2 hours ago, Economy said:

Jk. But seriously tho isn't platinum like 4X gold or something?  It won't get it if it only got gold now

You never know what can happen in 2022. :flop:

Born in Chromatica
On 9/12/2020 at 9:32 PM, Economy said:

And congrats Australia on the Gold :party:. How did ROM do there?

Rain On Me is now platinum in Australia. The song peaked at no.2 in Australia. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Archived