đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Vs Madonna Vote In The 2012 Pop Culture | E! Online

Saeed

Featured Posts

Oh, I apologize. I did not know that being a fan of both Madonna and Gaga meant that I could not post in the same threads or on the same forums that other fans of Gaga are allowed to post in.

Apology accepted! I'm glad you realized it was wrong to come on a Lady Gaga forum and rub the fact that you voted for Madonna in people's face!

display name

Apology accepted! I'm glad you realized it was wrong to come on a Lady Gaga forum and rub the fact that you voted for Madonna in people's face!

How original of you to respond to sarcasm in such a manner, as if it has never been done before.

The point is that my post had nothing negative to say about Gaga, as I have nothing negative to say about her. The fact is that Gaga's fans are biased. They can bring up and praise lessors like Lana Del Rey and Nicki Minaj, but as soon as someone praises Madonna, then that person becomes the little monsters' enemy.

How original of you to respond to sarcasm in such a manner, as if it has never been done before.

The point is that my post had nothing negative to say about Gaga, as I have nothing negative to say about her. The fact is that Gaga's fans are biased. They can bring up and praise lessors like Lana Del Rey and Nicki Minaj, but as soon as someone praises Madonna, then that person becomes the little monsters' enemy.

First of all, who cares about originality? We're on an internet forum. I'm supposed to worry about being original when I type up a post on an internet forum? What does that even have to do with anything??

Second of all, I have no problem with ANYONE praising Madonna! Stop twisting my words around.

Praising Madonna is not the same thing as making sure everyone knows you voted for Madonna in the Lady Gaga vs. Madonna poll.

I like Madonna way more than Lana Del Rey or Nicki Minaj!

display name

Second of all, I have no problem with ANYONE praising Madonna! Stop twisting my words around.

Praising Madonna is not the same thing as making sure everyone knows you voted for Madonna in the Lady Gaga vs. Madonna poll.

What is exactly wrong with letting people know whom I voted for? I really do not see the issue here.

heavymlover

As for 2012 Pop Culture, Gaga was much more relevant than Madonna, even if she didn't release any material this year. Call it a biased opinion, but it's just the truth. Madonna used Gaga's name to get headlines, and that says a lot about relevancy.

Nothing against Madonna though. I respect her early work, but I'm on a Gaga forum instead of a Madonna forum for a reason.

Archived