💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Jeff Goldblum talks filming ‘Jurassic Dominion’ with original Co-Stars

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Talking with Insider, Goldblum revealed that his first day on set was with none other than fellow Jurassic Park alums Sam Neill and Laura Dern. Trying to remain tight lipped, he further revealed they’d been working in very tight quarters, in a scene involving a brand new dinosaur.

“You’ll see — it’s a mystery you’ll solve when you see [the movie.] The three of us were in a tiny little space and we were being menaced by — I can’t even tell you — a surprising faction of prehistoric creatures that you’ve never seen before.”

In line with what we heard from director Colin Trevorrow, Goldblum confirmed that the animatronics really are back in force for the sixth film and just as terrifying as they were 27 years ago.

“There are a lot of animatronic things going on, so there is going to be less CGI I think, and lots of things that we can act with and see with our own eyes. We saw some amazing things. We were acting in a life and death situation,” Goldblum said of the scene he shot with Dern and Neil. “We think it might be the last moments of our lives and we’re all bonding with each other in an emotional and somewhat hilarious way.”

In the interview he goes on to confirm he will be shooting until the end of October, welcome news for those who were disappointed by his limited return in 2018’s Fallen Kingdom.

https://www.jurassicoutpost.com/jeff-goldblum-talks-filming-dominion-with-original-co-stars-and-new-set-images-reveal-dinosaurs-in-malta-spoilers/

It'll be hard but I'm gonna try to avoid the trailers for this one, I watched both main trailers for the last movie which gave away almost everything :grr:

Lord Temptation

The last Jurassic Park I saw was part 2 The Lost World. Yeah I don’t do remakes, sorry not sorry :triggered:

47 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I am SO EXCITED for their return. This movie better be better than the last...:triggered:

While watching last movie, i cried on one scene :saladga:

Reginald

Original cast + more animatronics (less CGI) = slight hype. I hope the script and direction are good 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

monketsharona
Just now, Reginald said:

Original cast + more animatronics (less CGI) = slight hype. I hope the script and direction are good 

From what I heard, it's quite big as a story. 

It's already confirmed they'll use de storyline from the novels : Biosyn and the small (but so important) character from Jurassic Park 1, Lewis Dodgson. 

SwissMonster
43 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The last Jurassic Park I saw was part 2 The Lost World. Yeah I don’t do remakes, sorry not sorry :triggered:

It isn‘t a remake, it‘s a new trilogy :oprah:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Lord Temptation
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It isn‘t a remake, it‘s a new trilogy :oprah:

Is math related to science teas :zilla:

Prostitute Barbie

I can’t even tell you how much of a Jurassic Park stan I am and the fact the 3 of them are together in a new movie makes me so happy :party: especially since I wasn’t even alive when the original released in theaters 

Archived