💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Neve Campbell is officially back for Scream 5

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

The last Scream I saw was 3 in 2010 and it sucked so didn’t watch 4 and sure as hell won’t be watching 5 or 6 :trollga:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I love how Jamie Lee Curtis is the Halloween queen and Neve Campbell is the Scream Queen.

Do you think the will ever bring back "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with Jennifer Love Hewitt?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
30 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The last Scream I saw was 3 in 2010 and it sucked so didn’t watch 4 and sure as hell won’t be watching 5 or 6 :trollga:

3 was trash. But 4 was surprisingly really good. Give it a shot. 

Dreammonster
4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Girl you need to reconsider watching 4 cause it gave us one of the best Performances from Emma Roberts. ICONIC. and it also gave us Hayden as Kirby.

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

Girl you need to reconsider watching 4 cause it gave us one of the best Performances from Emma Roberts. ICONIC. and it also gave us Hayden as Kirby.

Scream 4 is so good! I rewatched it a few weeks ago and was thoroughly impressed.

i don't remember ARTPOP

CyanLights
5 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Who on earth will be the killer this time?

Everyone she knows is dead :selena:

Probably one of the three tbh. But to be fair, the killers in 4 were two new cast members :selena:

4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

4 is a very close second for me. It’s quite good. 3 is not very good, you’re right.

Chromatican

SCRE4M sucked tbh. The trilogy was perfectly fine as it was but I guess it’d rather Sidney get a better send off than she got in SCRE4M.

Archived