Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: “It’s not about the product, it’s about the person”

SLAG

Featured Posts

MonsterMom
12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

That wink! :heart: Those lips. @MonsterMom @Renie I am swooning. :sharon: If I ever meet her again in person, I'm going to ask her to wink at me, and then I will pass out. 

Also, her stories helping that girls' performing arts school in Nigeria :heart::heart:

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Also that girl is high AF :ladyhaha:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
Just now, MonsterMom said:

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Also that girl is high AF :ladyhaha:

We love a stoned queen. (She was high during my M&G too.) She's still sexy as hell though. 

She/Her/Hers

MonsterMom
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

We love a stoned queen. (She was high during my M&G too.) She's still sexy as hell though. 

So so so sexy!!! :icega:. I don’t think I would be able to speak around her. Just drool :ladyhaha:

Galactic Mess

Amazing! Is it me or has she been wearing stuff that brings out the color of her eyes? They’ve been looking stunning lately.

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

So so so sexy!!! :icega:. I don’t think I would be able to speak around her. Just drool :ladyhaha:

I really want to meet her with you and some of the other GGD ladies. We totally have to plan a Vegas trip and get tickets to a post-J&P After Dark and hang around the Park and Nomad all the time. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

myluis617

Yo, Haus Of Crystal is so beautiful I love that purple gloss. Man, Im so happy to see more glam attacks. Im broke at the moment but Ill buy a collection when im not on the verge of becoming a prostitute for quick cash

MonsterMom
41 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I really want to meet her with you and some of the other GGD ladies. We totally have to plan a Vegas trip and get tickets to a post-J&P After Dark and hang around the Park and Nomad all the time. :heart:

I can’t wait to take my little introverted crew out in Vegas :sharon:

43 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I’m inviting myself to this :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived