Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

I just have to say, the people pulling up other people's comments from that other thread are JUST as bad.

That's just pathetic. You don't go back to that thread and search for the comments and then bring them back into the current discussion.

I hope people are getting warning points for that BS.

And this is coming from someone who strongly defended Gaga in that thread.

http://gagadaily.com...showtopic=34124

This is one example of why Gaga is sad right now. Harsh and juvenile comments about her hard work she has done for us... I'm disgusted.

Edited by Cosmic

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

pink sushi

This is heartbreaking... :(

Gaga is such a kind loving person and treats her fans better than any celebrity on the planet. And yet some of her fans treat her like complete s--t. :sick: Its repulsive.

gagaismywhore

I'm glad she commented on it. Maybe now finally people will be more sensitive with their comments about her weight. I've lost count the amount of times it's disgusted me to read things on here, that fans have said about her weight. Especially considering her past weight struggles. If you feel she should "tone up" or "she's looking heavy!" etc, keep the damn comment to yourself.

HausOfCarlos

I feel so disappointed now with some monsters, I don't know why talk about her weight, she looks good, happy, and healthy, and now she's hotter than ever imho

toanythingtaboo

I'm afraid this is what happens when your fanbase is chiefly made from teens and queens.

She can preach all she wants about love, acceptance and self-confidence but the reality is that a lot of her fans just couldn't give a ****. They're as shallow, immature and mean spirited as the next person.

It's a shame Gaga has to see it, but if she wants to be close to her fanbase, she has to take the bad with the good.

dynamite

But i didn't see anyone say anything mean about her here....

A few commented that she looks unhealthy and talked about flab and toning up on the topic with the balcony pics

She looks gorgeous, people should stfu

:cryga: Nooooooo! I don't understand, she looks so healthy, beautiful and happy.

She has never looked better imo :flutter:

Although it doesn't really matter how she looks, if she is still the amazing singer/songwriter/performance artist then who cares?

I am just glad she looks healthy to be honest.

*Just on another note, it is actually shocking to see that so much attention and scrutiny is put on a normal looking body. She isn't unhealthy, she isn't abnormal but people seem to think that it is abnormal due to the disturbing images we are presented with in the media everyday.

No wonder eating disorders are on the increase, this society encourages low body image.

Edited by DirtyRichHooker

Gaga could be the ugliest chick on the planet but I'd still love her and her music. I mean, look how much she's changed since The Fame era? If you're not used to change then why are you still here? I think it's great that she's looking more healthy now! And no, I'm not just saying this because "her and her team always read things here". It's a forum, where I can say my opinion :)

this is why gaga doesnt promote ggd as much as littlemonsters. all skeptical uncompassionate 'fans' need to **** off

This is just highly appalling... And to make it worse, she herself read those remarks from her supposed fans of all people... There's constructive criticism, and there's just blatant cheap shot which often than not is just a bunch of nonsense. After all the things Gaga had done and continuously doing for her fans, this is the kind of snide remarks she'd get from some of her fans? How unfortunate. :smh: