Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Batwings

I know but that's like saying "The work you have done is a disaster." I know if someone said something like that on something I work hard on I know I will be hurt.

Also paired with the fact that Gaga is one of the hardest-working entertainers alive, and yet so many fans will still find something to complain about. I'm not insisting that people aren't entitled to their opinions, but I've seriously seen a ludicrous amount of unnecessary whining from this fanbase.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

Her body is actually s-xy looking, though. She looks good thin and with curve. And she is NOT fat.

:tea:

and **** what pre-teen gays think, taylor doesn't like when shes skinny.

Edited by hierophant

Also paired with the fact that Gaga is one of the hardest-working entertainers alive, and yet so many fans will still find something to complain about. I'm not insisting that people aren't entitled to their opinions, but I've seriously seen a ludicrous amount of unnecessary whining from this fanbase.

Every fanbase has people like that, don't generalize.

EvilChromatica

But the fact that people in this thread are attacking each others opinions on something like a music video is like attacking her for her weight in a sense

But he/she commented on it while we already have this problem that her "fans" are criticizing her.

Every fanbase has people like that, don't generalize.

In my honest opinion, that's not being in the fanbase at all. That's a hater outside the fanbase.

Edited by CTFxC

her body is definitely looking unhealthy but at least she's acting happy

Colours is the user who made this comment. i've seen seen him bashing gaga's most recent works especially BTW. he's so stuck to FameGa days and thinks that BTW era is a failure

I really have to unignore him just to see his posts :fail:

so glad that i ignored him weeks ago

Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Imagine walking in her shoes for just one day. All the **** you might hear about yourself coming from thousands of people all around the world saying negative things about you. All that, coupled with the fact that you have to stay strong, no matter what, every day, just so that you don't let your millions and millions of fans down. None of us can truly ever imagine that, but if we could, I think the people saying mean things would have a new sense of appreciation and compassion for this wonderfully amazing woman that works so damn hard for US.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

GrandchildDavid

I think she's one of the most beautiful women in the world. She gives me strength, and I wish I could give her strength too if she saw this.

heavymlover

Colours is the user who made this comment. i've seen seen him bashing gaga's most recent works especially BTW. he's so stuck to FameGa days and thinks that BTW era is failure

I really have to unignore him just to see his posts :fail:

so glad that i ignored him weeks ago

I thought I was the only one :dies:

EvilChromatica

Imagine walking in her shoes for just one day. All the **** you might hear about yourself coming from thousands of people all around the world saying negative things about you. All that, coupled with the fact that you have to stay strong, no matter what, every day, just so that you don't let your millions and millions of fans down. None of us can truly ever imagine that, but if we could, I think the people saying mean things would have a new sense of appreciation and compassion for this wonderfully amazing woman that works so damn hard for US.

Especially the hateful comments during the BTWB Asian Leg and also the incident that happened in Jakarta. That broke my heart

But he/she commented on it while we already have this problem that her "fans" are criticizing her.

In my honest opinion, that's not being in the fanbase at all. That's a hater outside the fanbase.

I hate TF and TFM, does that mean I'm not in the fanbase?

Angel Baby

Gaga .. Don't Listen To Those Retards Who Are Calling U Fat.. :roll: .. Btw I Don't Care If Your Fat,Skinny, Black,White, Tall,Short... U Know Why?? Becuz I Will Love U .. No Matter What.. Also Marry The Night Is My Favorite Video :legend: ... Paws Up :pawsup:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

EvilChromatica

But even though that's your opinion, do you think it's hurtful to say something like that to Gaga considering that she worked her ass off for it?

you gonna need to elaborate this post. at what level of hate you feel about TF/TFM? or you just dislike them??

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫