💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

Flippy

She's not even fat though... :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• EvilChromatica

RAMROD

Ikr, what a dumb fukk seriously.

Hope you are happy now, all the people who did. :crossed:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i can't believe so many are now denying the fact that they've insulted her weight on this site. they remind me of perez hilton as they just want to kiss her butt so they can get famous themselves. not real fans at all :crossed:

HarryTheNight

Poor thing, shes beautiful no matter what. she just needs to ignore some monsters and be happy herself!

EvilChromatica

Marry The Night video was a disaster. Why. What. How.

This is one example of why Gaga is sad right now. Harsh and juvenile comments about her hard work she has done for us... I'm disgusted.

Edited by CTFxC

A Stan Was Born

Her body is actually s-xy looking, though. She looks good thin and with curve. And she is NOT fat.

HarryTheNight

She looks fine. No idea what monsters are talking about.

Gaga if you see this:

Marry The Night video was a disaster. Why. What. How.

Gaga if you see this, Marry the night video was flawless and a lot of fans favourite video to date :legend:

This is one example of why Gaga is sad right now. Harsh and juvenile comments about her hard work she has done for us... I'm disgusted.

That's just someone's opinion :shrug:

Poor girl :( I think she looks great. :cry: I just want to hug her...

i think that's the dream of most of the people on this site :teehee:

Opinion or not. Fact or not. You can still hurt someone's feelings with what you say. That's why some people really need to be careful with what they say, because its hurtful.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

EvilChromatica

I know but that's like saying "The work you have done is a disaster." I know if someone said something like that on something I work hard on I know I will be hurt.

Batwings

Gaga if you see this, Marry the night video was flawless and a lot of fans favourite video to date :legend:

:tea:

Opinion or not. Fact or not. You can still hurt someone's feelings with what you say. That's why some people really need to be careful with what they say, because its hurtful.

But the fact that people in this thread are attacking each others opinions on something like a music video is like attacking her for her weight in a sense