Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

"Thinking I purposefully copied Madonna's song would be retarded," said in a fit of hurt and anger because she had been relentlessly attacked by the media for weeks on this subject and still was =/= calling people stupid retards (and she apologized, what more do you want)

Reading comprehension, getting facts straight and intentions around here... :roll:

I wasn't referring to Gaga, but the original poster who totally contradicted themselves.

Get your own facts straight. :toofunny:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't referring to Gaga, but the original poster who totally contradicted themselves.

Get your own facts straight.

Okay, I'm retracting that then. Woops, epic fail. :derpga:

Didn't help that I saw three people actually talking about Gaga's comment like that during the last few days and was getting pretty fed up with it. That's what you get from half-skimming, half-reading posts while you're studying. I'm sorry.

Edited by Nissa

Okay, I'm retracting that then. Woops, epic fail. :derpga:

Didn't help that I saw three people actually talking about Gaga's comment like that this week and was getting pretty fed up with it. That's what you get from half-skimming, half-reading posts while you're studying. I'm sorry.

It's fine. We're all allowed derpy moments. :derpga:

Edited by glutamate

The Fame

I honestly just want Monsters to stop commenting on her weight entirely. Making threads or posting on LM.com with things like 'OMG GAGA YOU AREN'T FAT OMG GURL YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL' is not only getting old, but it's not letting the issue die, and just bringing up thoughts about her weight CONSTANTLY. Posting positive weight stuff is far less harmful than negative stuff, but I still think it's like constantly scratching at a cut instead of just letting it heal.