Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

dynamite

How the **** is she playing the victim card? So because she's famous that takes away her emotions? Her own fanbase giving her **** about something she actively spoke out against as a celebrity and a HUMAN gives her every right to be upset!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie14

I don't get why she cares what anyone says, fan or not.

She sells out stadiums and arenas and sells millions of records and makes tons of money and does a lot of charity and is in a healthy relationship.

She should feel good about herself, cause thats living the true happy life. I couldn't really care less how "sad" it makes her if she just took a minute to look around and see how much good is around her.

I agree with the victim card thing. Maybe this will teach her an important lesson, to ind your own self worth from within instead of lookingto others for validation. There isn't anyone for whom every single person loves everything about them, because we all have different perspectives.

But I don't think she was upset about being called fat. She is disappointed that some of her fans learned nothing from the born this way era.

I'm here for skinny Gaga, and look, I'm still here. So that must mean she's still skinny.

(Just making a point, if she were fat all of a sudden, I'd still Stan for the queen)

I wish there was a rule here in GGD that there will be no foul comments about Gaga. That's so sad how she said that. I personally think that there are some f**ked up "fans" who didn't learn anything from Born This Way. They need to grow up.

I agree - we should be able to express our opinions but we should treat this as it is: a FAN board. Why should people be allowed to talk so disgusting about her? I tried to push this when I was a mod, but it got no where. :(

Michelle

I feel sad she had to emphasize she wears a size zero.Those numbers do not matter...yet they still do (speaking for myself as a women with image issues) to most of us...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

But i didn't see anyone say anything mean about her here.... :emo:

me neither...

in fact, i didn't even see her gain weight recently or something :huh:

I agree - we should be able to express our opinions but we should treat this as it is: a FAN board. Why should people be allowed to talk so disgusting about her? I tried to push this when I was a mod, but it got no where. :(

As far as opinions, I understand if people criticize her work or actions, but to make shallow, petty remarks about her appearance or her weight should be against the rules. However, good luck with that... :(

Silence those demons... . 🖤

To me she looks perfect as she is... I really don't understand what's going on, I guess those people have never seen someone obese... :sick:

It doesn't matter if you love M, or Capital B-O-O-M, just kack your paws up, cause you BoomKack This Way baby

BOOMKACK THIS WAY

tumblr_lpb9lucX951qgy8nbo1_500.jpg

:dies: :toofloppy:

Tommymonster44

I don't think there should be a rule against foul comments against Gaga, even if they aren't nice. Gaga does push love, tolerance, and acceptance, but she also believes in freedom and being able to express your opinion.

Edited by Tommymonster44

As far as opinions, I understand if people criticize her work or actions, but to make shallow, petty remarks about her appearance or her weight should be against the rules. However, good luck with that... :(

That's what I mean. Criticism and opinions are to be expected, no one should be expected to share the same opinion. I don't want anybody to feel like they have to "delude" themselves. However, shallow, petty remarks, like you said, is in bad taste. =/

I don't think there should be a rule against foul comments against Gaga, even if they aren't nice. Gaga does push love, tolerance, and acceptance, but she also believes in freedom and being able to express your opinion.

Yeah, but do you need to express your opinion so rashly and disrespectfully?

I wish there was a rule here in GGD that there will be no foul comments about Gaga. That's so sad how she said that. I personally think that there are some f**ked up "fans" who didn't learn anything from Born This Way. They need to grow up.

We're discussing it in Modland right now :sweat:

Honestly, I'd suggest certain people here need to re-evaluate why they're here if they feel that it's totally fine to make disgusting, disrespectful remarks about her, and ESPECIALLY about her appearance.