• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

Never did I say she looked gross or disgusting. All I said was that if she toned her tummy up she'd look hotter. Jump off that politically correct pedestal now please :coffee:

Well, let us do just that, will we? Here goes:

The last people who have any right whatsoever to judge a woman's body like that are men, who are built very differently (women automatically store some fat around the hips, tummy and boobs because you know, bearing babies and all?) and don't know **** about females but seem to think we are cattle. Even more egregious are gay males judging women at all, and as if they should be built like teenage boys because that's how they want to be built or what they find attractive. Even more sadly, it seems that those who know the least about women's bodies - males, especially gays - are the ones most eager to attack her looks viciously and relentlessly. That's just plain disgusting. Women are not meat.

Any person, b---hy "queen" or not, who thinks they can pull **** like this on someone they're supposed to love and someone who's been struggling with bulimia and anorexia for over a decade but think they're still deserving of being a fan of hers is a delusional hypocrite who should GTFO. They're being a complete asshole and that's a very charitable label.

Still off of the PC pedestal? Her body is a body most women would kill for, and one that most straight men drool over. She's very tiny, slim and toned. The aforementioned fat that a woman's body normally stores is actually barely there with Gaga without taking away any of her femininity. Any human can see that the photo was made at a typically unflattering angle which caused that completely imaginary "tummy" nobody but these hurtful idiots are seeing - and that she was as f*cking hot then as she always is. Those criticizing her body (whether it be continually or just once) have no right to do so. Some so-called "fans" are plain pathetic and should have a deep look inside to see what causes all this ugliness that resides there.

Oh, and "just" saying that she should tone up doesn't mean you're being unfairly treated by being called out as well. Think about Gaga and her background (can't be missed, it's in bold up there), think about yourself. Was there any reason to comment on a non-locked forum about how she should tone up a non-existent tummy as if you were the world's expert on female anatomy?

Edited by Nissa

Cosmic, I just found out today when there were eleven pages already, and so have others it seems. We just want to give our opinion too. This thread is still going to be dead soon even when some of us posted the day after.

Katie14

Oh well, that comes with the fame. I really don't like how she pulls the victim card non-stop these days.

She isn't pulling the victim card. Gaga's mantra is all about loving yourself, breeding compassion, and respecting others. She is rightfully annoyed and is just expressing her disappointment at fans who are going against what she believes in and tries to preach. She even made a body revolution to try to get people to not care so much about something as superficial as appearance. Its a huge slap in the face to get insulted by her own fans especially since she put in so much effort into spreading her message.

J e s s e

Whoever has been saying mean things about her weight on here, shouldn't be here tbh.

Exactly, LEAVE PLEASE. :pukey:

As a straight male, I agree with Taylor that a girl with curves on her is hot and more voluptuous. It gives her juicer knockers and more rounded hips. How people can knock that is beyond me, but then again I'm not a gay, image obsessed male.

I'm gay but those photos of her in the meat bikini and the recent ones? Doesn't bother me one bit. :sweat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

zexion_armando

I don't get why she cares what anyone says, fan or not.

She sells out stadiums and arenas and sells millions of records and makes tons of money and does a lot of charity and is in a healthy relationship.

She should feel good about herself, cause thats living the true happy life. I couldn't really care less how "sad" it makes her if she just took a minute to look around and see how much good is around her.

bammitssamm

If I had a body like Gaga's i'd be flaunting it around and **** being like "OH HOT DAYUM LOOK AT ME"

People are crazy to think she needs to lose weight.

I agree with the victim card thing. Maybe this will teach her an important lesson, to ind your own self worth from within instead of lookingto others for validation. There isn't anyone for whom every single person loves everything about them, because we all have different perspectives.

crushedlemonice

I agree with the victim card thing. Maybe this will teach her an important lesson, to ind your own self worth from within instead of lookingto others for validation. There isn't anyone for whom every single person loves everything about them, because we all have different perspectives.

That's what you got out of this whole fiasco? Gaga doesn't need to learn a ****ing lesson. It's her so-called fans who need to to stop projecting their unrealistic ideals onto Gaga.

Some fans need to stop trying to be critics, thinking giving criticism makes you seem classy and what not

she's a human being and being a pop star doesn't make her invulnerable to get hurt from insults

just stfu and stfd(sit the **** down)

Edited by reigus

Ambrosia

I can't even fathom this and it really needs to end. Anyone who could show their tummy in the hot Brazil sun and look that good... Where is this idiocy coming from?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates