• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Nissa

• EvilChromatica

Ray of Light

Gaga! I hope you read all these comments are realize how beautiful and healthy you really are.

Don't listen to those b---hy, mean spirited stans, because at the end of the day they are your biggest nightmare.

We all love you and will walk with you through any road you decide to take. Right by your side. :runhug:

Edited by Ray of Light

Robotboy

i thought she looks amazing in brazil. but all of us make fun of derpgas and stuff. its cuz its so cute.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TimisaMonster

I told you! She may not look it but the stuff people say about her DO affect her! ESPECIALLY coming from HER FANS!!!! Shame on you for making her sad! :grr: :cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Arturo

If you're reading this Gaga, because I know you're always a little creep on here, I think your body looks perfect :)

Your happiness is all that matters

Batwings

I wish there was a rule here in GGD that there will be no foul comments about Gaga. That's so sad how she said that. I personally think that there are some f**ked up "fans" who didn't learn anything from Born This Way. They need to grow up.

I'm with you 100%. I've seen people on this forum actually express pride at acting like juvenile brats. Maybe I'm more sensitive to it than others because I'm older than the average "Monster," but the childish critiques are ridiculous. "Born This Way" was more than a dance song; if you took nothing from it, then I pity you.

And Gaga is freakin' gorgeous. Anyone who disagrees is full of crap.

That makes me really sad. She's such an incredible, giving, and loving person. She shouldn't have to see that kind of ****... especially when it's a lie. She looks beautiful.

MetalHausOfJosh

Gaga you are perfect. I love you babe :gaga:

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

ryhanna

The saddest thing is that she's not even fat. How would these fans react if Gaga put on 30kg and was actually fat?

The fans Gaga's talking about clearly don't understand what it feels like to struggle with weight and body image issues. It's not something that's easy to deal with.

hausofmike

She looks fine. No idea what monsters are talking about.

Gaga if you see this:

Marry The Night video was a disaster. Why. What. How.

Pity Party

Where have you been reading?

But, she's probably talking about specifically on twitter or lm or something.

I was thinking about the Brazil pictures where she was playing soccer. I missed the ones she was probably referring to.