Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga says no single in January.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Entitled much? I'm super happy she is delaying the album because releasing it while still on tour is such a tacky thing to do. Not to mention, it would be stressful to try to promote it while still being on the road.

What are you even saying? The last date for the tour is March 16th, there is no reason she cant release it the week after.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProudUnicorn

What are you even saying? The last date for the tour is March 16th, there is no reason she cant release it the week after.

Releasing an album the week after you stop touring means that there will be little to no promo for the album before to hype sales.

lmfao at most of you guys, who are you? Gaga's managers? No, her and her team no whats best and if its not ready to be released in January then its not, just calm down and keep waiting. Gaga is working so hard on this and the tour. Have you stopped to think that maybe she's pushing it back because she needs some rest? I love Gaga and I will be waiting no matter when it will be released. And I do want new music as much as all of you, but we're not Gaga/The Haus/ or Interscope, so let's leave Gaga's career and plans in their hands instead of trying to plan everything out for her.

p.s. sorry if I sound b****y, not my intention, just needed to rant a bit.

nick4bty

Releasing an album the week after you stop touring means that there will be little to no promo for the album before to hype sales.

Honestly, another solid summer single is what she needs to put her back to the top. Edge of Glory to the next level. Winter/spring singles come and go, but it's the summer ones that people remember.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Um idk if you've been under a cloud for the past 4 months, but there's been hype already. She has still has 2 month breaks in between touring (check ladygaga.com) in which she could promote. not to mention the APP is promotion in itself and will most likely be released ahead of the actual album. Theres no point in argue, this waiting is getting ridiculous.

ProudUnicorn

Um idk if you've been under a cloud for the past 4 months, but there's been hype already. She has still has 2 month breaks in between touring (check ladygaga.com) in which she could promote. not to mention the APP is promotion in itself and will most likely be released ahead of the actual album. Theres no point in argue, this waiting is getting ridiculous.

I'm talking traditional media hype. This includes lots of interviews on TV, placement in magazines and newspapers, snippets, singles and more. I have been following here and while not extensively as others, using LM.com has been great to keep her highly active fans entertained. LM, while I believe is making great strides, is not reaching the massive scales that the traditional outlets carry.

Compared to other artists, we're getting tracks at a traditional or possibly accelerated rate depending on who we look at for comparison. I am fine with waiting because there are tons of great artists releasing albums in the next year anyway.

Archived