Gaga says no single in January.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Born This Way, old? Please, it's been 1 1/2 years

You guys wouldn't be able to survive if you guys stanned for artists that wait 3 years to put out a new album.

Gaga can take all the time she wants, all she has to do, like the last 3 albums, is give me quality.

RAMROD

Wait until Autumn 2013 tbh :nails:

First SIngle on Thanksgiving 2013 yay!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

I can't wait anymore, Born this way is so ****ing old like omg, I'm so sick of this, Like I've said before:

Hope ARTPOP isn't a gay techno, dubstep mess, I would be so disappointed and leave.

exactly. I need more to go on than "it'll be worth the wait" I'm not Going to survive on tiny bits if it'll turn out like that. I need snippets.
Purr more, hiss less.

Getting tired of this

I've been bored of BTW since January, so I've lost interest in her since then, and the longer the wait, the more interest I lose

These.

htrllllsem

Born This Way, old? Please, it's been 1 1/2 years

You guys wouldn't be able to survive if you guys stanned for artists that wait 3 years to put out a new album.

Gaga can take all the time she wants, all she has to do, like the last 3 albums, is give me quality.

That's why I don't stan for artist that take 3 years to make an album or release an album every 3 minutes :nails:

Excuse me, but The Fame Monster (:legend: and still slaying) Took like a year to write/produce and ****.

And..

Eh heeemmm (Grammy's, something btw doesn't have) :lolgaga: jk

So what, we wait 2 years. At least it won't be rushed, should be her best album to date.

I've been waiting 3 years for new Fall Out Boy music, and they went on a freaking hiatus and it'll probably be 3 more years before they even perform together again let alone make new music :rip:

I figured it would probably be in February, tbh. However, I have to agree that I am getting a little sick of listening to Born This Way over and over. I went through the same thing with The Fame Monster as well prior to BTW being released.

TimisaMonster

I am waiting to see these receipts! I believe you but I want to see her explanation for this bad news! :cry:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I am not one to b---h about anything that Gaga does, but really?

We have been expecting it to be out for months now. They started hyping it way too ****ing early. I'm seriously getting irritated with the waiting. She "played the album" for Interscope months ago, and people from her team have said that there were only "a few finishing touches" on the lead single, which is what made me believe it'd be out relatively soon. **** me sideways. /rant :cry:

Oh well, I'll get over it, I'm just seriously getting really impatient. :eww:

Archived