Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead final season 2022

Randomperson

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg... They want to milk TWD as much as possible, with the three movies, and now new spin offs and a number of them still not announced. 

STOP. :saladga: with the same showrunners. It's gonna be completely messy and they are not even open to new ideas from new creators. 

Randomperson
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Omg... They want to milk TWD as much as possible, with the three movies, and now new spin offs and a number of them still not announced. 

STOP. :saladga: with the same showrunners. It's gonna be completely messy and they are not even open to new ideas from new creators. 

I agree, the new series coming out in October call TWD: World Beyond claims that it will have the answers to Rick to try get people to watch it, the Daryl and Carol spin off sounds completely pointless. Everything about it just screams money to me. I wish they would either just continue the main series and work the ideas for the spin offs into the main show or not at all, or just end it completely

2 minutes ago, tripsundticks said:

The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead

But what’s the third Series? :omg:

The Walking Dead But Not Really But Still The Same Characters

Kindness rules all.

lavenderblondee

I stopped watching many seasons ago, and I'm glad they're finally ending it. It sounds like they should of ended it seasons ago. :interestinga:

Randomperson
5 minutes ago, tripsundticks said:

The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead

But what’s the third Series? :omg:

TWD: World Beyond is the 3rd series and is coming in October after the season 10 finale of the main show

and in the meantime good tv shows are getting canceled

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

9 minutes ago, River said:

and in the meantime good tv shows are getting canceled

The OA for example 😭

I don't need eyes to see

Archived