💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

so to the people who sh*t on every thing gaga does...aka the little managers, do you guys not have lives?nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:saladga: for the complainers,just..

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9ulrqcko1555em8ibz

9 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

who cares at all about charts when you gonna get amazing visuals!!

This :classy:

Babylon98

Flashback to when everyone and their mother (me included tbh) were saying Shallow should be shelved because it was gonna flop and INLA had to be the single. Not saying it's going to do like that but let's just wait and see.

On 9/9/2020 at 6:41 PM, Inferno said:

Singles are for everyone including fans, its not like Stupid Love or Rain On Me were necessarily for the fans though, they both clearly intended to serve a strategic purpose in their own ways and now you want to penalize her for picking a song that very clearly was a fan favorite upon release as the 3rd and most likely final single? :yennefer: i think everyone here exists in this bubble and ruminates in it and are kind of detached from reality in a way. you should all literally just be stoked and instead you're already killing it for yourselves by labeling it dead on arrival for no reason like.....ya'll literally make no sense and take the piss out of lady gaga for everyone you interact with on this site but also i can assume in real life lol like this right here, this thread is why she doesn't go as hard on the charts as she can. because monsters are so preoccupied with being contrarian over-analyzers that overcompensate with negativity to both protect themselves from disappointment and from being seen as delusional. it keeps her in the middle statistically. meanwhile you have barbs out there catapulting nicki to #1 because theyre not sitting there talking sh*t about every random little thing she does lol......cant believe im saying this and it shows how ive grown over the past decade of being a gaga stan but its time for more of yall to be delusional af again and stop purposely bitching about everything to seem intellectual. and im not counting myself in that because i actually think about what i say and how i say it so im not bunched in with some of yall. end rant :icega:

Daaamnnn the read :applause:

high heeled fem
On 9/9/2020 at 2:10 PM, Alice 911 said:

I love the song, but an add to a playlist just isn't that exciting to me

Well .... can’t imagine any other song being added rn as she just performed it at the VMAS :toofunny:

CHROMATICON
10 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Horrible choice

I personally ADORE the song, but it is not gonna do much

not with that awful, pessimistic and tired attitude. we are gonna work our asses off for this song to at least be a medium size hit. :vegas:

CHROMATICON
On 9/9/2020 at 7:41 PM, Inferno said:

Singles are for everyone including fans, its not like Stupid Love or Rain On Me were necessarily for the fans though, they both clearly intended to serve a strategic purpose in their own ways and now you want to penalize her for picking a song that very clearly was a fan favorite upon release as the 3rd and most likely final single? :yennefer: i think everyone here exists in this bubble and ruminates in it and are kind of detached from reality in a way. you should all literally just be stoked and instead you're already killing it for yourselves by labeling it dead on arrival for no reason like.....ya'll literally make no sense and take the piss out of lady gaga for everyone you interact with on this site but also i can assume in real life lol like this right here, this thread is why she doesn't go as hard on the charts as she can. because monsters are so preoccupied with being contrarian over-analyzers that overcompensate with negativity to both protect themselves from disappointment and from being seen as delusional. it keeps her in the middle statistically. meanwhile you have barbs out there catapulting nicki to #1 because theyre not sitting there talking sh*t about every random little thing she does lol......cant believe im saying this and it shows how ive grown over the past decade of being a gaga stan but its time for more of yall to be delusional af again and stop purposely bitching about everything to seem intellectual. and im not counting myself in that because i actually think about what i say and how i say it so im not bunched in with some of yall. end rant :icega:

this is the most accurate thing in this site. little monsters need to start bringing back the support they gave gaga during her peak. we ARE gonna make 911 a hit. watch it. :firega:

10 hours ago, zcasx said:

Flashback to when everyone and their mother (me included tbh) were saying Shallow should be shelved because it was gonna flop and INLA had to be the single. Not saying it's going to do like that but let's just wait and see.

literally this. and if she want to single be successful, she have opportunity to promote it on SNL, Billboard awards, EMA, AMA...

On 9/9/2020 at 6:46 PM, Jester said:

There better be some promo at the Apple event next week

Imagine a new iPhone introduction video, starts with iPhone 11, with "the best smartphone on the market" stuff that Apple loves to say, and then iPhone 12 comes in and "my biggest enemy is me" is playing in the background.

Or if they premiered the MV at the conference :enigma:

“Filmed with iPhone 12”

The exposure she would get! The wigs won’t be able to survive!

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Tommy Monster

I mean, I love the song, but I don't see it as single material :shrug:

Why not Babylon (with an exclusive release of the hauslabs version) or Free Woman, which would be much more radio friendly

Archived