πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Yes, by stans.

I’m saying it based on a Swedish radio channel that played it and it sounded WRONG, and the voice effects + the lyricsΒ 

Well we stans are streaming all songs, not selectively 911. If it's above the others, it must be because both us and the GP are streaming it.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Just imagine the radio edit withΒ last secondsΒ of Chromatica II sliding right into 911Β :bradley:

I hope not. The point is to listen the whole instrumental interlude to get the full impact with the transition.

NvmΒ :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I believe we’ll get the announcement next Monday, cover art Wednesday and release on FridayΒ 

JeΕ›li tak bΔ™dzie to popΕ‚aczΔ™ siΔ™ ze szczΔ™Ε›ciaΒ :bradley:

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I hope not. The point is to listen the whole instrumental interlude to get the full impact with the transition.

I'm afraid that can be too long for radio standards

5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Yes, by stans.

I’m saying it based on a Swedish radio channel that played it and it sounded WRONG, and the voice effects + the lyricsΒ 

No.

The streams by stans drop off the first few days or a week or two after the album release. Then it's the GP that carries the streams. It's clear that there people outside the fanbase streaming it. Let's not.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

CrimeanMiracle
32 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

It's already #1

Β 

Β 

Β 

on the USΒ Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles Chart.Β :ohwell:

The song has an incredible potential, the main thing is to do everything correctly and on time. And of course, really need an unusual and preferably viral clip.Β :vegas:

Buy and stream β€œChromatica”

Notthebling

The MV was supposed to be out today. Pure proof

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

giphy.gif

Your tag mention is also sending a notification and contributing to his annoyanceΒ :bear:

He loves me.Β 

Sneaky Oliver

At this point you guys would complain about any song becoming a single. We already had two top5 hits, one #1 debut! Let her release what she wants and serve the visualsΒ 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Franch Toast

911 is a bop: it has an extremely catchy melody that makes you want to shake your groove thing, but the lyrics are meaningful and about mental health.Β 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

911 is a bop: it has an extremely catchy melody that makes you want to shake your groove thing, but the lyrics are meaningful and about mental health.Β 

See? What's not to like?Β :laughga:

Archived