💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

:billie:

Same thing happened with the VMA performance. Everyone loved it until people became vocal coaches.

Or little choreographers :yennefer:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

So when is she releasing it is the question? If not tomorrow next friday the 18th? 

Yes

4f902b25c8d7b0c738b3ea29742fd04d58baa0f4

Karen Smith
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

So when is she releasing it is the question? If not tomorrow next friday the 18th? That seems so far away 

As Babylon hooker said next Monday new visuals so I can imagine it's some cover art or idk maybe even chromatica tv and 911 mv 18 of September? 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all let's cool it on the @Twitter shade for a bit, k?

IIrc he has a legitimate reason to not like 911 too, it's not just as simple as not liking the song :rip:

That's why I'll take his side even though I love 911 :gayhat: #BirdBro :gayhat:

🖤

19 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

giphy.webp

I ALWAYS try to find this gif but I can never find it! I try to search "Girl with bubble wand" I get results I never aksed for :derpga: I search "Smiling girl bubbles" still nothing, and it drives me crazy! :billie:

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Because the song wouldn’t touch the GP

You're saying that based on what? It's literally in the top 3 most streamed non-single Chromatica songs?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, PartySick said:

IIrc he has a legitimate reason to not like 911 too, it's not just as simple as not liking the song :rip:

That's why I'll take his side even though I love 911 :gayhat: #BirdBro :gayhat:

People need to realize that disliking a song =/= if you think a song would flop

Delulu Rogers
Just now, Little99 said:

As Babylon hooker said next Monday new visuals so I can imagine it's some cover art or idk maybe even chromatica tv and 911 mv 18 of September? 

Weren't we suppose to get the music video or visuals today too? Is anybody actually reliable lol

Just now, Red said:

You're saying that based on what? It's literally in the top 3 most streamed non-single Chromatica songs?

Yes, by stans.

I’m saying it based on a Swedish radio channel that played it and it sounded WRONG, and the voice effects + the lyrics 

Just imagine the radio edit with last seconds of Chromatica II sliding right into 911 :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I believe we’ll get the announcement next Monday, cover art Wednesday and release on Friday 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived