Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

The way everyone gotta mention Twitter to say lol you lost. The joke is losing its charm.ย :yennefer:

Well he shouldn't have gone on to every possible 911 thread to annoy the gays with his hatred for the song and turn them against him thenย :yennefer:

He's reaping what he sowedย :lolga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

Credit for wha? Didn't u know the Born This Way songstress is my fave? We don't do credits

giphy.webp

Let me stream Express Thyselfย 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Remember when Chromatica was out and everyoneย loved 911 and couldn't shut up about it? Why do y'all hate it and are rooting for it to flop now? You need therapy, not a new Lady Gaga single :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all let's cool it on the @Twitter shade for a bit, k?

giphy.gif

Your tag mention is also sending a notification and contributing to his annoyanceย :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

gagafanobvi

i justย want new music already tbh... i feel like they shouldve put more effort into making good songs rather than all the promo.

im just shook how her first 4 albums have 0 skips for me, but joanne and chromatica have onlyย like 2/3 songs that arent skips

hijadeputa

I need

Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video)

with Chromatica ll being featured as well

and I need it to SMASH (you can always be optimistic:laughga:)ย 

:tony:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Red said:

Remember when Chromatica was out and everyoneย loved 911 and couldn't shut up about it? Why do y'all hate it and are rooting for it to flop now? You need therapy, not a new Lady Gaga single :triggered:

Right! I can't even imagine how someone could not like 911

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Well he shouldn't have gone on to every possible 911 thread to annoy the gays with his hatred for the song and turn them against him thenย :yennefer:

He's reaping what he sowedย :lolga:

I mean... True lolย :vegas:

But the joke is gonna eventually wear out, that's my main point.ย :gum:

signing out

Delulu Rogers

So when is she releasing it is the question? Ifย not tomorrow next friday the 18th? That seems so far awayย 

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Because the song wouldnโ€™t touch the GP

Daylight Jokers

:billie:

3 minutes ago, Red said:

Same thing happened with the VMA performance. Everyone loved it until people became vocal coaches.

Just now, Little99 said:

Right! I can't even imagine how someone could not like 911

I can imagine but I can't imagine why someone would love it and say they want her to make it a single, and then it is a single but suddenly they hate it :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RudraCNG
21 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I really want Alice but Gaga never choses the little monster favorites as singles.

I mean, 911 is a fanย favourite afaik

Archived