đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Added to Apple Music's Future Hits Playlist

Rifek

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

I'm really confused because 911 was quickly made a fan-favorite when the album came out. Now that it's a single... almost everyone is switching and are being extremely negative to Gaga's choice when she chose it because she thought the fans wanted it a single and a video? :bear:  This reminds me why I took a few years off from this toxic site.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny
Just now, Oranjella Marquise said:

I'm really confused because 911 was quickly made a fan-favorite when the album came out. Now that it's a single... almost everyone is switching and are being extremely negative to Gaga's choice when she chose it because she thought the fans wanted it a single and a video? :bear:  This reminds me why I took a few years off from this toxic site.

Was 911 really a fan favorite though? I think it was more the transition of Chromatica 2 into 911 that people loved not necessarily 911 itself. Although I'm here for it being a single because i think its great, but definitely not single material. 

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Was 911 really a fan favorite though? I think it was more the transition of Chromatica 2 into 911 that people loved not necessarily 911 itself. Although I'm here for it being a single because i think its great, but definitely not single material. 

Honestly a majority of what I saw was that 911 was indeed a fan favorite. But personally I was never a fan of the song until just recently! It's an interesting song for sure, but the production completely lacks (on purpose, though) and I wouldn't have picked it for the next single, but rather Alice or Enigma. I'm still going to respect Gaga's choice. She knows what she's doing and "little managers" forget that. :laughga:

ShayCristoforo

911 was definitely a fan favorite. As well as the transition.

I remember comments like "omgggg 911 yaaas"

Stuff of that nature. The backpedaling is severe. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

21 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

That's because it was just that: a fan favorite

Not being able to see beyond the "i like the song" statement is selfish, a bad single can damage the artist's reputation and public image (see how we can't even get over MTN and G.U.Y.) and if we are "overreacting" is just because of how much we care about Gaga's career and success, and I actually like song, I really do

Fans also loved Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Venus.

Were those good single choices just because fans liked them? ..... NO

4 hours ago, gagafanobvi said:

i just want new music already tbh... i feel like they shouldve put more effort into making good songs rather than all the promo.

im just shook how her first 4 albums have 0 skips for me, but joanne and chromatica have only like 2/3 songs that arent skips

Sassy Beyonce GIF

Chromatica is amazing and you will seethe. :bye:

Genuine Guy 09

911 was a fan favourite and yes people have now switched. I was a Sour Candy stan but she can't release that, so out of free woman (which I enjoyed more) and 911 this is the better option - every non gaga stan I've spoke to likes this song and ROM. So it's just the best choice. Radio was exceptionally good to her in Europe and Oceania. This may do OKish. Free Woman would've done a bit better on radio and not got the streams. I'm glad they've taken a risk and they'll try, but I doubt it'll smash. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Ghost Face
53 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

You might wanna change your username :awkney:

I love the song, but an add to a playlist just isn't that exciting to me

It's an honor.

2 hours ago, donatellab said:

They acted literally the same way when SL leaked. Most users loved it when the song leaked/came out, then the opinions were divided after the video came, and when it quickly fell on the charts everyone hated it and there where hundreds of threads about the song/video. It’s a dead circle and will never change. 

That was actually the opposite :ladyhaha:

Most people disliked it when it leaked, still disliked it when it was released and then when it “flopped” people started praising it

elijahfan
3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The way Gaga is the Mithrandir of our lives :bradley:

Also shoutout to @Curunir. I've spotted you multiple times and this feels like the perfect time to slide in :vegas:

We're gonna start our own little circle amongst Monsters, our own... Fellowship, should I say? :cryga:

Economy
6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Optimistic of them :bear:

Tbh. I could be wrong and I hope I am but I'm kind of skeptical of 911 having any degree of success tbh...

The entire song feels too flat, the tempo is kinda the same the entire time without a standout chorus or hook like I dunno. I just don't think it's the best choice for a single

I think Free Woman or Sour Candy or even possibly Alice if not the other two would have better shots of success

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Honestly a majority of what I saw was that 911 was indeed a fan favorite. But personally I was never a fan of the song until just recently! It's an interesting song for sure, but the production completely lacks (on purpose, though) and I wouldn't have picked it for the next single, but rather Alice or Enigma. I'm still going to respect Gaga's choice. She knows what she's doing and "little managers" forget that. :laughga:

it was definitely a fan favourite when the album came out, I remember because I hated it with a passion and didn't get the hype
it grew on me, but I still think its a bad single choice. I don't think people are back peddling, I think they just see that its not a great radio song

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. I could be wrong and I hope I am but I'm kind of skeptical of 911 having any degree of success tbh...

The entire song feels too flat, the tempo is kinda the same the entire time without a standout chorus or hook like I dunno. I just don't think it's the best choice for a single

I think Free Woman or Sour Candy or even possibly Alice if not the other two would have better shots of success

I’m not expecting success for 911, which I’m absolutely fine with, but a great video hopefully

i remember feeling meh about 911 on my first listen because I couldn’t figure out what she was saying, the chorus felt lackluster, and the final chorus sounded the same as the others (I only noticed the additional “whoo-hoo”s after a month and the change in the production until last month

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Babel said:

Will 911 be treated same as John Wayne / Joanne Piano Version as a “single”? 

Meaning just a music video and... nothing else.. 

John Wayne was just a promo single, not a full single (basically it didn't get sent to radio, which is what makes a single)
Joanne (piano version), however, was a real single annnnd yeah they just left her dead in the water:cryga:
she performed it at the Grammys, but thassit

Archived