Anveeroy
Just now, shoful said:

I have submitted my rates :reductive:

Thank you! Rooting for? :awesome:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

shoful
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Thank you! Rooting for? :awesome:

Everybody knows the damn truth, our nation lied we lost respect. When we wake up what can we do? Get the kids ready take them to school. Everybody knows we don’t have a chance, to get a decent job, to have a normal laugh. When they talk reforms it makes me laugh :ladyhaha:. They pretend to help it makes me laugh. I think I understand why people get a gun. I think I understand why we all give up. Everyday they have a kind of victory. Blood of innocents spread everywhere. They say that we need love but we need more than this! 
1a154c199e4dc584b36d8ead6dc0c826fcac4866

(Also rooting for Erotica; and yes I typed all of that up myself :vegas:)

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Everybody knows the damn truth, our nation lied we lost respect. When we wake up what can we do? Get the kids ready take them to school. Everybody knows we don’t have a chance, to get a decent job, to have a normal laugh. When they talk reforms it makes me laugh :ladyhaha:. They pretend to help it makes me laugh. I think I understand why people get a gun. I think I understand why we all give up. Everyday they have a kind of victory. Blood of innocents spread everywhere. They say that we need love but we need more than this! 
1a154c199e4dc584b36d8ead6dc0c826fcac4866

(Also rooting for Erotica; and yes I typed all of that up myself :vegas:)

Bedtime Story might win, but let's see!

shoful
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Bedtime Story might win, but let's see!

Okay I’ll accept that as well. And Die Another Day. Or LAP. God she has so many amazing vids

Anveeroy
Just now, shoful said:

Okay I’ll accept that as well. And Die Another Day. Or LAP. God she has so many amazing vids

True, BT is such a gem! 

44 minutes ago, shoful said:

YES PRAISE MADAME X! The best ERA EVER!!! 
Some people like to tear great works of art down @Anveeroy:huntyga:

Actually, her first four albums are my favorites.  But for MVs, I agree Madame X is the best era ever. 

I attend concerts of many artists, but the only concert I felt unworthy of being in the room was Madame X.  I was so lucky the concert wasn't cancelled.  She was injured yet she slayed so hard ... sounds a lot like Gaga in that respect.  No words could begin to describe the slayage of Madame X.  :legend:  If she tours again I will do whatever it takes to get there.

I live outside the space time continuum.

shoful
Just now, Ronk said:

Actually, her first four albums are my favorites.  But for MVs, I agree Madame X is the best era ever. 

I attend concerts of many artists, but the only concert I felt unworthy of being in the room was Madame X.  I was so lucky the concert wasn't cancelled.  She was injured yet she slayed so hard ... sounds a lot like Gaga in that respect.  No words could begin to describe the slayage of Madame X.  :legend:  If she tours again I will do whatever it takes to get there.

Exactly how I feel when I went to the concert!!! I was lucky enough to be her beer bitch during one night and I was truly unworthy :tony:! Madame X is amazing! I legit have a savings fund for Madonna tours😂. Her tickets are always so expensive for good seats. It makes it more justifiable when I spend like $3000 if I set aside every month :bradley:

44 minutes ago, shoful said:

If 11s were allowed it would seem impossible to choose which one.

1 minute ago, shoful said:

Exactly how I feel when I went to the concert!!! I was lucky enough to be her beer bitch during one night and I was truly unworthy :tony:! Madame X is amazing! I legit have a savings fund for Madonna tours😂. Her tickets are always so expensive for good seats. It makes it more justifiable when I spend like $3000 if I set aside every month :bradley:

Which concert were you her beer bitch?  How did you even survive that?  Omg.

My dream is she will someday offer M&Gs.

shoful
17 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Which concert were you her beer bitch?  How did you even survive that?  Omg.

My dream is she will someday offer M&Gs.

It was the last day in Philly. I think December 11th. There’s an audio recording of it and somehow I played it cool haha. Internally and afterwards I died 

Yea I hope she does that too! They will probably be bank breaking though :bradley:

33 minutes ago, shoful said:

It was the last day in Philly. I think December 11th. There’s an audio recording of it and somehow I played it cool haha. Internally and afterwards I died 

Yea I hope she does that too! They will probably be bank breaking though :bradley:

My concert was the first day in Philly, December 7.  I was in front row of the Loge.  From that vantage point I could see that four people had managed to get their phones/cameras past security and were videoing everything.  You could check to see if anyone posted video of your concert.

shoful
51 minutes ago, Ronk said:

My concert was the first day in Philly, December 7.  I was in front row of the Loge.  From that vantage point I could see that four people had managed to get their phones/cameras past security and were videoing everything.  You could check to see if anyone posted video of your concert.

Oh sweet! I was there that night too. I was in The middle floor section like row M or something. 
Any idea where to check for those videos?

43 minutes ago, shoful said:

Oh sweet! I was there that night too. I was in The middle floor section like row M or something. 
Any idea where to check for those videos?

Madonna was cold on the stage, but up in the balcony it was very hot.  In the December 7 concert did you hear someone in the balcony yell down a complaint "heat rises"?  How rude.  I wish I was seated near him because I wanted to ask him if he realizes his extreme good fortune that a legend is on stage working through her pain to provide entertainment and what he thinks about is the heat?   A legend actually showed up to perform and all he can do is yell down an insult?

Idk if anyone posted videos, but you might Google something like Madonna December 11 Philadelphia videos, or variations of that.  It's a long shot.

Is it a long trip to Philadelphia for you?  It's a 4-hour drive for me.

Archived