💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor new album "A Very Trainor Christmas" out October 30

Teletubby

Featured Posts

President Biden

why do people drop Christmas albums so early? I truly do not understand. Dolly Parton is doing the sa

I got drunk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Hunty said:

It’s over for us 808-FF13-B-568-D-4437-B571-B85-B48-F7-F6

Third single has been delayed indefinitely because of A Very Trainor Christmas. :bradley:

i don't remember ARTPOP

FrederickSpears
9 minutes ago, President Biden said:

why do people drop Christmas albums so early? I truly do not understand. Dolly Parton is doing the sa

So stores have them out and stocked when they put out the Christmas albums is one reason. They should atleast wait until November, though. A lot of stores get the Christmas music out before Halloween :rip: 

Carrie Underwood's Christmas album is coming out this month :rip: 

41 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

A Christmas album released a day before Halloween though? :awkney: 

My exactly feelings :awkney:

Reality
47 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

can y'all stop being shady and let her enjoy releasing music :poot:

It's not being shady to wonder why she's releasing a Christmas album before Halloween :awkney:

That's like releasing a Valentine's day film in November. That just doesn't make sense.

🖤👹

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's not being shady to wonder why she's releasing a Christmas album before Halloween :awkney:

That's like releasing a Valentine's day film in November. That just doesn't make sense.

i was never referring to you, but 80% of the other people on page 1 :awkney:

and if you were so confused about it, maybe a quick google search would've granted you this article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8482489/why-christmas-albums-are-released-in-october

He explains that in the United States, stores like Target and Walmart start holiday in-store marketing and positioning around Nov. 1, “so anybody who’s going for a broad-base national play with their album will need to get a physical version into stores by the end of October.”

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Reality
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

i was never referring to you, but 80% of the other people on page 1 :awkney:

and if you were so confused about it, maybe a quick google search would've granted you this article: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8482489/why-christmas-albums-are-released-in-october

He explains that in the United States, stores like Target and Walmart start holiday in-store marketing and positioning around Nov. 1, “so anybody who’s going for a broad-base national play with their album will need to get a physical version into stores by the end of October.”

I just hate Christmas, maybe that's why I have something against releasing Christmas music so early :giveup: 

🖤👹

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I just hate Christmas, maybe that's why I have something against releasing Christmas music so early :giveup: 

honestly I don't care much for xmas either

also sorry for coming off a bit aggressive, i was caught off guard at you quoting me and using awkney :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Reality
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

honestly I don't care much for xmas either

also sorry for coming off a bit aggressive, i was caught off guard at you quoting me and using awkney :rip:

Sorry for thinking you were talking about me :giveup:

I assumed you were because on the first page I could see that my comment could've been seen as shady 

:hug:

🖤👹

Archived