Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Signed Chromatica Poster

looking4wonderland

Featured Posts

tyler k
3 minutes ago, MillionGypsies said:

Wait... you all got your signed CDs? :selena: I'm still waiting for my original I bought in May :messga:

STILL WAITING FOR MINE TOO:messga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
59 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif

I received my replacement a few weeks ago. It was just a slightly better “L”. :selena:

What a mess...disappointed 😞 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

14 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

You guys are aware of what Trump did to the postal service, right? 

So Gaga is waiting for USPS before she flicks her sharpies on those posters then? :huntyga: jk.

The way the store took our money and lowkey scammed the fans. Gaga should at least acknowledge it. She has her name plastered on it. :saladga:

00026 † 10000

PartySick

Isn't it a good thing that it's delayed? Hopefully it means she has time to properly sign them :shrug:

Just being optimistic about it

🖤

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

So Gaga is waiting for USPS before she flicks her sharpies on those posters then? :huntyga: jk.

The way the store took our money and lowkey scammed the fans. Gaga should at least acknowledge it. She has her name plastered on it. :saladga:

It’s not a scam, it’s just delayed.

looking4wonderland
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

To be fair, it’s an indefinite delay. In cases like this we shouldn’t have our money taken upfront if they can’t keep the scheduled date and send (some of us, not me) an email shadily saying we’ll be let known when it happens. “Overwhelming demand”? They literally only issued the posters for an hour, knew exactly how many there were and it sold out. There is no such thing as “overwhelming demand” in this situation. That could only happen if they issued an indefinite amount to meet demand (which they didn’t do).

tylertremallose
19 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

You guys are aware of what Trump did to the postal service, right? 

Yes, thats an issue, however 99% of my orders that have been shipped with USPS from other retailers have made it to me in 2-3 days after ordering. Not weeks / months. 

5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Isn't it a good thing that it's delayed? Hopefully it means she has time to properly sign them :shrug:

Just being optimistic about it

As much as I would hope for this posters to be signed better than her art cards, everything about her merch has been so far disappointing. I would be glad to eat my own words but at this point, I would prefer to expect the worse so I don’t get disappointed OVER and OVER again. :huntyga:

5 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Technically true. But they should have handled this better and not give a fake ass date. Hopefully it’s worth the wait :vegas:

00026 † 10000

PartySick
1 minute ago, Mark said:

As much as I would hope for this posters to be signed better than her art cards, everything about her merch has been so disappointed. I would be glad to eat my own words but at this point, I would prefer to expect the worse so I don’t get disappointed OVER and OVER again. :huntyga:

Here's hoping Gaga feeds you a salad made of your words :vegas:

I didn't buy much merch 'cause I knew it was all overpriced but cheaply made stuff like everyone else's merch :rip:

I got the signed CD cause, why not? I wanted a CD regardless, might as well get an L on it and know Gaga touched it. A couple keychains and I forget what else :spin:

Gaga can have my coin when she brings a concert within a few hundred miles of my house :gayhat:

🖤

49 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Here's hoping Gaga feeds you a salad made of your words :vegas:

I didn't buy much merch 'cause I knew it was all overpriced but cheaply made stuff like everyone else's merch :rip:

I got the signed CD cause, why not? I wanted a CD regardless, might as well get an L on it and know Gaga touched it. A couple keychains and I forget what else :spin:

Gaga can have my coin when she brings a concert within a few hundred miles of my house :gayhat:

The only thing I know Gaga wouldn't disappoint is the concert. :firega: Hopefully, it'll happen. But otherwise, I need to vent on these sh!tty experiences that I and everyone else seems to having constant concerns with :bradley:

At the end of the day, no one really forced us to buy these things. But still, just a huge disappointment from her store. Yeah, it's not her directly, but her name is attached to it. Hoping for my salad tbmfh :bon:

00026 † 10000

1 hour ago, looking4wonderland said:

To be fair, it’s an indefinite delay. In cases like this we shouldn’t have our money taken upfront if they can’t keep the scheduled date and send (some of us, not me) an email shadily saying we’ll be let known when it happens. “Overwhelming demand”? They literally only issued the posters for an hour, knew exactly how many there were and it sold out. There is no such thing as “overwhelming demand” in this situation. That could only happen if they issued an indefinite amount to meet demand (which they didn’t do).

I understand your frustration. I just wouldn’t call it a scam unless it were cancelled and we never got the item or a refund, then I would be upset. Also I wouldn’t buy something if I don’t have the funds, so them charging me for the poster isn’t a big deal. I know with merch items they can be prone to delays so I was prepared for that possibility.

looking4wonderland
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I understand your frustration. I just wouldn’t call it a scam unless it were cancelled and we never got the item or a refund, then I would be upset. Also I wouldn’t buy something if I don’t have the funds, so them charging me for the poster isn’t a big deal. I know with merch items they can be prone to delays so I was prepared for that possibility.

Agreed. Like you said, it’s simply frustration more than a monetary issue. I just don’t understand how they can legitimately try to pass it off as a delay due to “overwhelming demand”. It’s not like they kept putting them out for order to keep up with fans demand. As a matter of fact, most of us didn’t get one at all because there were so few for sale and they never went back on sale once the first round was done. Why bother lying when you could just be like “Sorry, Gaga ain’t signed your crap yet.” :oops:

• 3 months later...
Delulu Rogers

Honestly the poster thing is one of the most ridiculous things to happen (or not happen) this era. It’s January and we ordered in like June. Have there been any updates for anyone? Imagine if she still only puts an “L” on them after having a 6 month and counting delay on them. Had they not taken our money to would be that big of a deal but this whole thing feels like a scam. She should really say something 

Archived