💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ratched (Final trailer)

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the series and binged watch it in a day and a half and then saw it got horrible reviews. I thought the acting from the lead roles was spectacular :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

I loved the series and binged watch it in a day and a half and then saw it got horrible reviews. I thought the acting from the lead roles was spectacular :shrug:

Really it had bad reviews??? I didnt watch it yet. What are the complaints without giving any spoilers :gum:

I finished the season and I’m now rewatching. It’s amazing! The cinematography is incredible and true to form for Ryan Murphy. And the plot is also interesting, suspenseful and gore. 

31 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't get it. The series. 

Looks like AHS reject

It was like watching another season of AHS but imo it was also better than most seasons of the show.

Cody James

The only thing I dont care for is how the trailer seemed to be a little misleading on Ratchet, but I love the acting! The ending was a little bit of a reach tbh, but the set up for season two looks amazing. 

Dominic

Started it last night and watched 3 episodes. I think some of the reviews are fair; its very much in the tone of AHS. You could even say it was an AHS season because of the actors, writing, outlandish horror and cinematography. 

Overall though I've been looking forward to finishing work and watching a few more :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

President Biden

I loved it. The storyline was really tight and neat for Murphy story. Still some obscene parts & plot holes, but his shows always have that and it adds to the entertainment factor.

Sarah did a phenomenal job & the reviews don’t reflect the GP’s praise. Critics are going to be harsh because it’s a prequel take on a famous book, so of course they’ll find it too strange. As an AHS fan, it’s amazing. A lot better than some AHS seasons (i personally find Asylum & Cult to be two of the best seasons, and I attribute that to Sarah).

I got drunk

Rudz Xinc

This has AHS feels to it, but prettier visually. I love the set and the colors.

The acting is phenomenal as well. All the cast are outstanding in their roles. I enjoyed it very much.

Look at those clowns

Watched it and loved it.

It sure has that Ryan Murphy feel to it that a few of his other shows have too, like the earlier AHS seasons, Hollywood and Feud.

Speaking of Feud, I'm so glad that Judy Davis got cast again :giveup: hopefully we will see more of her in future projects, maybe even in a season of AHS.

Stream The Love Invention

Archived