rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

It’s clear that Interscope is choosing this since it’s the most streamed album track on Spotify (not counting SC). 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Kimblue

Going forward any song released off this album will flop so it doesn’t matter to me, I just want a good visual.

warhol killer

If this is true, what tribe will it be? Will we have a new tribe because of the teal color?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Mang Inasal said:

We need a tiktok-able choreogrphy in between CII and 911 not that awful Richy choreo. 

I don't think that in mv we'll have the same choreo like on the vmas performance

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Dance monkey is more radio friendly

Not really, it was a really weird song (and vocals )on the radio if you put it side to side with other pop/rap songs. However, it has catchy melody and the GP got intrigue with the persona behind it. Hence, I think similar occurrence may take place with 911.

but yeah, it may flop hard as well :huntyga:

Xoxo Adriana
42 minutes ago, dit said:

Hide contents

no dont actually dial 911 if you don't need to plz and thanks :poot: 

if gaga decides to indeed release this on 9/11  i am dialing 911 and FBI so they can stop her before it’s too late:derpga:

1 hour ago, Little99 said:

I'm glad sour candy won't be another single because to be honest, I'm sick of kpop groups.

It's not a k-pop song anyway. It's deep house and electropop 

And it's still a Gaga ft. Blackpink song, not the other way around

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Shallow spoiled Little Monsters. After Joanne era we were praying for a song that crossed 300M+ streams, in 3 months ROM is coming for 400M+. It's a hit, just not a huge smash.

You're misinterpreting my words, ROM did well, very well. Not everybody does that, let alone during a pandemic. But I personally don't consider a song to be a big hit unless most people know it, can sing along etc., it's probably a matter of language because here in France, a hit («un tube») is a song that is played a lot on the radio/on TV, rather than a song that sells a lot

Im sick of these insiders, just be patient gurls:nooo:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

1 minute ago, insight said:

911 doesn't feature Ariana, so expect  another disappointment

Are you trying to insinuate that ROM was only a hit because of Ariana :sick:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived