💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

It's not like anything from this album could become radio hits after Rain On Me falling to do that in US so let's not, the only songs that still can do something as singles are both collaborations aka Sour Candy and Sine From Above (which can still become singles later). 911 is definitelly not a lost cause like some of you think, the song is extremely catchy, addictive and also short which if you think about it, it has everything to be a streaming kind of song (which it showed that even as an album song, being the most streamed out of every other album song). If you don't like it then be happy that the era is still going on with multiple singles that would help the album. I'm not saying that 911 is "definitelly" going to be a hit or something like this, but the potential is there, it has that "something" that could work 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It’s not about taste, it’s just as @Twitter said, even if people think the song is good the GP wouldn’t go anywhere near it because of its weirdness. It’s nothing with personal taste, and for people who claim they don’t care about charts, when SL got released everyone complained about it debuting at 5 so they stopped streaming it and it made a free fall

Tbh everyone complained that SL was too basic and gp-friendly (which I sort of see why). 911 could work just like Bad Guy worked (it probably wont obviously and bad guy is the better song by the newer artist too but sometimes weird music can be relatable/mass-consumed). 

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You said he only liked Love Me Right and 911, but ROM is his fave? :huh:

ROM was a cute hit, but not a “big hit”. We can thank Canada and the UK. I also doubt 911 is going top 60 since it's the third single. 

The good news is that, since they only paid 2 dollars out of the millions of dollars that were in Chroma's promo budget, we might get all the money ADDED to the budget of the next era:vegas:

reread my first pos, ive added more. he’s heard the singles when they came out lmao he didn’t have a choice... pls Rain On Me being on radio helps a lot. 

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

reread my first pos, ive added more. he’s heard the singles when they came out lmao he didn’t have a choice... pls Rain On Me being on radio helps a lot. 

And ari being in it:enigma:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's not like anything from this album could become radio hits after Rain On Me falling to do that in US so let's not, the only songs that still can do something as singles are both collaborations aka Sour Candy and Sine From Above (which can still become singles later). 911 is definitelly not a lost cause like some of you think, the song is extremely catchy, addictive and also short which if you think about it, it has everything to be a streaming kind of song (which it showed that even as an album song, being the most streamed out of every other album song). If you don't like it then be happy that the era is still going on with multiple singles that would help the album. I'm not saying that 911 is "definitelly" going to be a hit or something like this, but the potential is there, it has that "something" that could work 

Tea. She botched the **** out of Sour Candy.... i’d still like a video tho 

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, DoubleW said:

it's not just a single, there will be a director's cut mv

please be true please be true. What is up with so many new members coming in with cryptic tea lmao

blackpink

omg im excited but also annoyed ngl...sour candy is literally screaming to be the next single (album track with the most streams, blackpink is a phenomenon in pop culture right now, short length) and with a music video it would repeak in the top 20 for sure...hopefully it becomes the fourth single 

either way im excited, the music video will be a serve :giveup:

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It’s not about taste, it’s just as @Twitter said, even if people think the song is good the GP wouldn’t go anywhere near it because of its weirdness. It’s nothing with personal taste, and for people who claim they don’t care about charts, when SL got released everyone complained about it debuting at 5 so they stopped streaming it and it made a free fall

But isn’t that the main selling point of Dance Monkey? It’s weird and out of fashion albeit the catchy melody. 

I believe with Gaga’s current popularity and with good promotional roll it might become something :pray:

Also, y’all will care about the charts.

911 = unsuccessful = no more singles from Chromatica & lower budget for the next album = Gaga starts flopping in the big haul (MTN, G.U.Y)

911 = Successful = more singles = more merch = more budget = more global hits 

2 minutes ago, DoubleW said:

it's not just a single, there will be a director's cut mv

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

But isn’t that the main selling point of Dance Monkey? It’s weird and out of fashion albeit the catchy melody. 

I believe with Gaga’s current popularity and with good promotional roll it might become something :pray:

Dance monkey is more radio friendly

lavenderblondee

I'm still torn on this decision, but I want to believe it'll do well :tony: The song is still absolutely one of my favorites off the album and getting a MV will permanently end me :nooo:

3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

please be true please be true. What is up with so many new members coming in with cryptic tea lmao

It happens every time

they don't know sh.t

Archived