Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

911 is an amazing song and one of the most GAGA singles probably from MTN.Ā 

If you don't like it I'm sorry you won't enjoy much this single era but why get so obsessed with charts? This will give us great visuals and a lot of fun! If they want the song to smash they will try their best but to me it would be just something nice extra

Right? I don't care about charts at all because I don't care, I just enjoy Gaga and this is the best way to experience era I guess.Ā 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Justice for alice firstĀ :grr:

Replay nextĀ :huntyga: (if we're lucky)

So many good single options on this album! Chromatica has always screamed as a visual album for me from the get go. I totally understand and don't want her to overwork herself since visuals for all songs can be tiring but CAN YOU IMAGINE

Maybe the Little Complainers will shut up for eternity for once?

One can dream

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

911 is an amazing song and one of the most GAGA singles probably from MTN.Ā 

If you don't like it I'm sorry you won't enjoy much this single era but why get so obsessed with charts? This will give us great visuals and a lot of fun! If they want the song to smash they will try their best but to me it would be just something nice extra

But a hit single = more budget for the next album

StarstruckIllusion

My dad listened to Chromatica for the first time lastĀ nightĀ and the only songs he seemed to like were Love Me Right and 911... ugh smash smash SMASH

EDIT: okay IĀ shoulda said really liked. His fave is Rain On Me, he liked Sour Candy, and thinksĀ Stupid Love is mid. Heā€™s as local as it gets so šŸ’•

thatfoxyfeeling

I feel like it's gonna flop but really don't know if any song on Chromatica would be successful as the third single, she might surprise us with a feature.Ā :yennefer:

FfFfFfFF

This song is going to be a slowburned on the charts and potentially can become a viral hit.Ā It's a quirky electronic ear-worm that anybody could be intriguined by and come to enjoy it through repeted listens (especially the youngsters and Tik Tokers). Plus, it's probably the most quintessential Gaga singleĀ since ARTPOP. :tony:

FFXIV WhiteMage

Yassss!!!

The second best song in Chromatica:ally:

For those doubting itsĀ commercial prowess...

Ā 

samedT:ohwell:Ā 

We can always meltdown altogether hereĀ :oops:

2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Right? I don't care about charts at all because I don't care, I just enjoy Gaga and this is the best way to experience era I guess.Ā 

Ā 

I agree, but ... If 911 willĀ  flopĀ like GUY, Interscope might stop promoting the albumĀ :selena:

My name isn't Alice

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

My dad listened to Chromatica for the first time lastĀ nightĀ and the only songs he seemed to like were Love Me Right and 911... ugh smash smash SMASH

He's strange:bear:

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

He's strange:bear:

well his fave is Rain On Me so he has taste or hitĀ songs

Steccazero
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

But a hit single = more budget for the next album

I get that but we already have ROM which was a big hit and SL which did ok for the context. If 911 can be a top15 song then I'd say we are fine.Ā 

But still, I prefer a more Gaga choice and have a fun era!Ā 

Ā 

pls get into this ***uettery

ConnorFilm
Just now, Steccazero said:

I get that but we already have ROM which was a big hit and SL which did ok for the context. If 911 can be a top15 song then I'd say we are fine.Ā 

But still, I prefer a more Gaga choice and have a fun era!Ā 

Ā 

Agreed. ROM was the big hit for the era (it did so well worldwide).Ā 

Ā 

And, while I wish the era started with Alice, I get why Stupid Love was chosen in hindsight. Itā€™s a classic Gaga song with a huge pop sound. It didnā€™t have longevity but it did go top 10 in many countries worldwide for a reason.Ā 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

warhol killer

AliceĀ could have been lead andĀ ReplayĀ could have been afterĀ Rain On Me

Ā 

but I'm not her manager so I guess it's a great thing that we'll have more than 2 singles this era :party:Ā I hope there'll be more than 3!

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Archived