Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Skrill said:

OK WORK!

ps. living for your profile pic 

Thank you, I changed it yesterday for the first time in over a year :ladyhaha: it's still the same pic of me in front of the VMA background though:laughga:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

It has the most streams other that the singles and Sour Candy. It’s not that much a stretch.

Then why isn't SC being made a single first? We should know more than most fandoms that the fan favourites rarely end up as singles anyway. I don't see why her team would listen to us any more than they did before.

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

You're calling 911 bland but praising Free Woman? :deadbanana:

FW has more going on, has a better instrumental, more and better lyrics and Gaga sings it with expression. 911 is very basic, very few lyrics and Gaga literally sings like a robot in parts. Doesn't make me want to dance or ignites any feeling in me.

Pharamon
On 9/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, KEVIN STEVE said:

Thank you, I changed it yesterday for the first time in over a year :ladyhaha: it's still the same pic of me in front of the VMA background though:laughga:

Ohh right lol still iconic :D 

Check @BabylonHooker's status. Nothing new though. They're probably just alluding to the fact that they confirmed 911 as the next single before everyone else

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

warhol killer

I am really curious to what "Multiple Gaga's fight each other" look like. I hope it'll be a representation of each era instead of just Yüyi and Jo. Imagine The Fame-Ga in a new video. :enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

numb the flame
3 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I am really curious to what "Multiple Gaga's fight each other" look like. I hope it'll be a representation of each era instead of just Yüyi and Jo. Imagine The Fame-Ga in a new video. :enigma:

I think it’ll be like at the end of the John Wayne video where she shoots herself. Something like that maybe 

donatellab
On 9/9/2020 at 7:25 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

Then why isn't SC being made a single first? We should know more than most fandoms that the fan favourites rarely end up as singles anyway. I don't see why her team would listen to us any more than they did before.

If she had released ROM and SC sequentially, then she would’ve been blamed for trying to grab quick views with collabs, and that she can’t succeed on her own anymore, and needs another big artist to get views/streams. People are even accusing her for only collaborating with Ariana, because she’s a streaming force and Gaga wanted quick views. It would’ve been so much worse, if she released SC as a single right after ROM. SC can still be a single later this era. 

She/Her/Hers

911 is the perfect single choice (at least for Europe, but let's be real, having a hit at this point in North America will be tricky).

Also, it's the most streamed non-single from the album on Spotify. A clear reflection that it's her best shot at success. 

Archived