💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Club Future Nostalgia #28 / 18k (BB200)

Andreu

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Eh, that’s a reasonable chart performance for a remix album. I wasn’t a huge fan of it but remixes aren’t usually my style 

2 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Eh, that’s a reasonable chart performance for a remix album. I wasn’t a huge fan of it but remixes aren’t usually my style 

This! This is exact with I dont like this version of the album. 

But its been years since I have been obsessed with an album as much as I am with the normal version of FN!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

pretty impressive for a remix album.

Kinda sad that people who's not understanding the remixes scene didn't like the album and passed on it, because the album is really good.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Andreu
6 minutes ago, River said:

pretty impressive for a remix album.

Kinda sad that people who's not understanding the remixes scene didn't like the album and passed on it, because the album is really good.

7 minutes ago, Levitation said:

thats good! i personally enjoyed the remix album and its nice to see it didnt miss sales entirely

10 minutes ago, bionic said:

Good for remix album :applause: Not TBM's best work tho

I think this is the combination of both versions of the album. But I can't be sure 100%

Gracious Gaga

tbh I didn't know it was out yet! how was the Gwen Stefani and Jamiroquai remixes??

♥ Kindness Police.

BeIIadonna
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think this is the combination of both versions of the album. But I can't be sure 100%

oh :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

tbh I didn't know it was out yet! how was the Gwen Stefani and Jamiroquai remixes??

the physical remix was pretty good

Andreu
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The jamiroquai remix is just a mashup and the mark ronson remix of Physical with Gwen is one of the best tracks 

Spoiler

or one of the few tracks I liked, in other words

Seryabkina

thought it would debut inside top 10 after how hyped it was + those high profile collabs :enigma: 

5 minutes ago, Leakmatica said:

Man the blessed madonna really ruins every tune she touches 

they don't call her the cursed madonna for nothing

Archived